• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons vs Socks vs Bare Feet...Which do you prefer to tickle?

For me as a -ler it depends on the -lee. If nylons increase the sensation and effect for them, then nylons are awesome in my opinion. Besides they are removeable and / or can be torn open to bare the feet and change those sensations in a hearbeat. Not so much a fan of socks on tickling, as I like to see the soles and toes of my -lee as I am tickling.

Nylons all the way....a foot never looks riper for tickling....than when shimmering under the sheerest thigh highs,stockings,pantyhose.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pure ticklish heaven...great thread vix*tickles your hosed feet*lol

I prefer bare feet always. Nylons is I have too and socks only if there is no other alternative!

But that's just me...lol.

~ toyou

Barefoot Always!

I always like it when the lady is barefoot. Sometimes I like the black stocking look, but I think it depends on the lady who has them on. Some can't pull that look off as well as others.

Thank you,
LBFT

I prefer the feel of natural skin... which can be augmented by oils.

Bare, but if the lee is more sensitive in nylons I'm more than happy to use those.

Lets just get the best of all 3. First we untie the shoe laces, then we pull the shoe off slowly. Next we tickle the socked foot for a while, then slowly pull it off to expose the nyloned foot. We then spend some time running our fingers along the sleek material of silk on her feet before slowly peeling the nylons off to reveal her soft bare skin. :)

For me as a -ler it depends on the -lee. If nylons increase the sensation and effect for them, then nylons are awesome in my opinion. Besides they are removeable and / or can be torn open to bare the feet and change those sensations in a hearbeat. Not so much a fan of socks on tickling, as I like to see the soles and toes of my -lee as I am tickling.

Like this! I like to open my presents slowly! In my own humble opinion, nylons were meant to be ripped open at some point. Maybe one toe's worth at a time.

I would like to see a clip where the lee has on several pairs of socks under shoes and then hose under the socks. The ler would then have to remove all of the layers very slowly until the bare feet appeared. Very slowly! Just my way of thinking!

Personally for me nylons seem to add a heightened element of sensation when my feet are tickled I guess because fingers glide so easily over them :), Socks are more like a buffer lol, and bare feet are always great. What do you prefer as a "lee" or a "ler"?

As a 'ler, I think bare is nice but I prefer nylon feet, I do find my fingers glide easily over them! Perhaps thats why they increase ticklishness too :)

Bare would be best, but I'm fine with whatever. Never tickled a nylon'd foot though, and usually if its a socked foot in a serious tickle sense, the aforementioned item is removed fairly quick. :p

For me.....

For me, tickling bare or covered is fun. Seeing and tickling her beautiful feet through nylons is sexy to an extent. With socks, the socks (especially patterned socks) make me want to tickle and play with her feet even more! I am totally into "unwrapping a gift". So that's why socks with a variety of colors and patterns are always fun! I always find myself convincing my fiance to wear socks for me, and she will sometimes for me (even though she doesn't like wearing them). Best way for me to enjoy catering to her feet (including tickling) is to remove her socks slowly and enjoy!!

I like the slow removal of socks to attack bare feet(anticipation factor). Nylons and Bare for me!

like others friends here i def prefere nylons! make it worse and just the idea to see faces like the pic i just sent freak me out! lol:crazy:
and with renforced toes...looovely! :drinkup:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back