• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons?

Yes.

But many barefoot lovers will disagree, because they hate nylons....and want every tickling video made to feature bare foot tickling, so they rail against nylons to always have their way.

However, the thinness of the nylons/pantyhose makes a big difference.

If they're too thick...forget it, she won't feel anything. In fact, it's kind of a pain to give a girl a footrub if the hose are too thick, because you can't feel any warmth or softness underneath your hands, it's just thick nylon material.

However, if they are barely-there, very thin, almost invisible nylons, watch out! I knew a girl who was very ticklish, but would didn't have that huge of a reaction when her feet were lightly tickled.
But once and only once she had on a pair of super thin pantyhose, and she about lost her mind laughing!

Big difference. And giving a girl a footrub who has on these ultra sheer hose is heaven, because her feet are now super soft from the pantyhose, but you can still totally feel the warmth and natural softness of her feet anyway. Nylon causes the hands to glide over the skin, so footrubs are easier, as is tickling.

My opinion, backed by my experience.

But many barefoot lovers will disagree, because they hate nylons....and want every tickling video made to feature bare foot tickling, so they rail against nylons to always have their way.

Where is the i like button ? :) That's so true what you said!

Totally disagree there. Yes nylons will heighten a lee's tickling experience. I will go further though and say there are more ways outside of nylon tickling to increase a lee's sensitivity as well.

I love tickling women in nylons. Most of the women i have tickled in nylons say it tickles more and my fingers just glide on them. I love it

I like to wear stockings when im tickled. Even thick ones surprisingly enough tickle as much if not more than in my bare feet. I find that the slight gap of feeling created by the thickness of the stockings raises the anticipation.

I was really surprised how much more ticklish I am with nylons on so my answer
would be.. Yes, they make feet more sensitive and ticklish :)

My wife has tested a number of different brands on nylons for the sensitivity and she claims that the Isabella brand by far makes her feet more ticklish. She gets them on www.stockingstore.com.

Boyne4

He Says: Looks like you'll be in nylons very, very soon, my darling- we simply must explore this...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back