• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oakland,CA Man Convicted Of Burning Puppy Alive Receives Four Year Jail Term.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
As I post this story, it is on the front page of

www.ktla.com

An Oakland, CA man, who burned a puppy alive, causing the puppy's death, has been sentenced to less than four years in jail, and cannot own an animal for ten years.

In my view, the SOB received a very lenient sentence, for committing such a horrible crime.

I think he should have received a much longer jail term, and should have been prohibited from owning a pet for the rest of his miserable life.

His "Reasoning" for committing such a vicious act, was that the dog defecated in his friend's apartment.

Did anyone else hear about this incident?

I'm of the opinion that he should be euthanized.

Not for the sake of vengeance, but clearly this person is dissociated and petty to the point of violent behavior that has resulted in one death already. It indicates a quality of this person's nature that he is too dangerous to keep alive.

Amn, I see your point.

Unfortunately, it would have been unlikely that he would have been euthanized for doing what he did.

However, a much longer or life jail term, and being banned from owning any animals for the rest of his miserable life, would have been, in my view, at least a more appropriate punishment then what this sewer rat was given.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back