• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obsession fixation t##kle cravings

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
Hello!

I’ve been on and off this forum for nearly half my life. About 15 years or so.
Originally I was here as t##klechambers.
My tumblr is still t##klechambers but honestly trying to avoid typing the t word or saying it became a challenge when it was my username haha

I just wanted to word vomit for a bit.

So much has happened to me this last year.

I think as far as the fetish goes, I am incredibly lucky.
I have three partners who I love to death. I married one this year.
They all give me little t##kle attacks here and there, but I yearn for something much more torturous.

I’m permitted to have Tword sessions with local Lers (my partners said they are okay for it) and so that’s what I’ve been doing. I’ve had regular sessions - talking 2hours plus with minimal breaks. It’s better than I could have ever imagined.

I have a Ler who I see most regular.
Three other local Ler friends who I’ve seen a few times each.
One Ler who travels around and meets with me when he’s in town.

I try to have a session every fortnight.

It makes me feel so much better inside, like … I get that time to be happy just for me.

I guess when I started experiencing regular sessions, I stopped logging onto here as much. I stopped online RP because … well I could just message a Ler nearby and experience things in person.

I want to be the best lee I can be - I’d love to hear what people think makes a lee “good”?

Back when I had trouble typing the t word, I would copy and paste it. It never occurred to me that censoring it would be seen as “cute”.

After having some awkward feelings saying it early on, I have done a 180 and love saying, hearing and typing all forms of the wonderful word Tickle.

This is a relevant topic for many of us so thank you for sharing.

Enjoy your tickles.

You can't even type the word? Really?

I can.
I choose not to where it can be avoided. :) I’d like the power of that word to remain in the hands of my Lers. If I say and write it all the time, I know my brain could get used to it. It would be like exposure therapy :p i like having a secret word that makes me blush and hide and feel intensely at the mere sight or mention of it.

Exposure therapy isn’t a bad thing. I’ve found that being unable to say the t word is actually a huge pain, especially when I’m having a conversation about it with fellow tickle kinksters. I feel like it takes more brainpower to think of euphemisms and beat around the bush than it does to just say it.

Exposure therapy isn’t a bad thing. I’ve found that being unable to say the t word is actually a huge pain, especially when I’m having a conversation about it with fellow tickle kinksters. I feel like it takes more brainpower to think of euphemisms and beat around the bush than it does to just say it.

Absolutely agree

It’s just my preference :)

Hello!

I’ve been on and off this forum for nearly half my life. About 15 years or so.
Originally I was here as t##klechambers.
My tumblr is still t##klechambers but honestly trying to avoid typing the t word or saying it became a challenge when it was my username haha

I just wanted to word vomit for a bit.

So much has happened to me this last year.

I think as far as the fetish goes, I am incredibly lucky.
I have three partners who I love to death. I married one this year.
They all give me little t##kle attacks here and there, but I yearn for something much more torturous.

I’m permitted to have Tword sessions with local Lers (my partners said they are okay for it) and so that’s what I’ve been doing. I’ve had regular sessions - talking 2hours plus with minimal breaks. It’s better than I could have ever imagined.

I have a Ler who I see most regular.
Three other local Ler friends who I’ve seen a few times each.
One Ler who travels around and meets with me when he’s in town.

I try to have a session every fortnight.

It makes me feel so much better inside, like … I get that time to be happy just for me.

I guess when I started experiencing regular sessions, I stopped logging onto here as much. I stopped online RP because … well I could just message a Ler nearby and experience things in person.

I want to be the best lee I can be - I’d love to hear what people think makes a lee “good”?

You already. sound like a really good 'lee' , willing to play so nicely with others, and on a regular basis.

From what you posted, it just seems like you just aren't entirely satisfied with the Ler's you've found to play with (wanting something more 'torturous" as you describe). You sound intelligent and confident in what you want, and seem to have a great relationship with your three partners. And they sound so generous to allow you to have your sessions to satisfy/explore your fetish. I hope that you can keep exploring, and find the degree of intensity you desire.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back