• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Obsession with older women lers!

tickletime10

TMF Poster

Hi, I'm 25 and I absolutely love been tickle tortured but my fantasies are always about older curvy women tying me up spread eagle and sitting on me leg either side and tickling my upperbody. I fantasies about women in their early 40's. On a night out I see an older women and I can't stop thinking about how much I want her to tickle me, running her fingers up and down my sides. Is this wierd? Does anyone else like this or do you have your own guilty pleasure when being tickled?

Lol how about a muscular lady, someone like Beth Phoenix.. She could throw me about & hold me down anytime!

Not weird at all, I'd probably prefer a good looking older (MILF) woman of around 30-45 to tickle me than a younger girl. Although I wouldn't be that picky! ;)

When I was younger this was more of a turn-on for me than it is now. I mean, tickling is a power-exchange by its very nature, so giving a hot older ler power over a younger lee just enhances the power aspect of the whole thing. When I was in college, there was this attractive woman who was maybe in her early 40s who was in charge of the cafeterias in one of the dorms. She was definitely a proto-cougar, as I would catch her eyeing or flirting with lots of the guys. She smiled at me a couple times, but back then I was still coming out of my shell and so I didn't have the stones to do anything about it. Anyway, the reason I bring her up is that this one time, one of her male student employees who was manning the lunch counter was teasing her about something, and she responded by tickling his ribs and armpits until she had him helplessly backed into the corner. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen while standing in line for lunch.

I'm 19 and I prefer girls 18-25 in general. But i only think about tickling with the girl i am dating or since i am single, just flirting, I haven't met a girl yet who gets me to fantasize about tickling them by looks. I'm a loser i know hahah

When I was in high school I read a Penthouse Forum letter from supposedly a 33 year old divorced woman who preferred college-aged men. She described in detail how she teased her young lover for hours before letting him cum (no bondage involved). I was already into f/m bondage & tickling and knew I was at least 75% lee, so the teasing & denial was a natural fit.

Dreamed about a tickle-tease cougar for a long time but never met one. Have never met ANY girl into tickling actually, but that's another story.

I would think in this day & age it would be fairly easy for a sharp 25yo guy to hookup with a 40ish woman, or at least easier than it was 25-30 years ago.

I would love to meet and older Lee ! but I guess that is another thread.

V

This is a very interesting topic, and I share a lot of the same views the posters in this thread do! I am 29 and over the past year I have often fantasized about being tickled by women in their early 40s. When I was looking at the website of one of the bdsm houses I visit a while ago I noticed a mistress who was in her early/mid 40s. She seemed very attractive and often I would imagine being tickled by her. I decided to have a session with her, although was unsure how it would go so I decided to have a 30 minute session with one of my regular mistresses and have her join in with another mistress for the final 15 minutes. When she joined in with the other mistress she did get me giggling, however it was not what i expected. The mature mistress acted like I was a little kid in a way. She kept saying things like "you have been a naughty young man, time to tickle torture you!!" In some ways she was acting like a witch, rubbing her hands in glee and making evil laughing sounds. She did get me laughing though and I am interested being tickled by more female's in their 40s!

Oh and some great female ler's in their 40s who do video clips include -

Rachel Steele - Anyone seen her video clips? She often tickles young men and she uses lots of tickle talk too!

Summer - I have spoken to her in PM too and she is lovely! She also uses lots of light tickling which is good :)

So, a 25 yr old ler girl like me wouldn't interest u? :)
Good thing my boyfriend doesn't feel that way! ;)
:peace:

Last edited:
So, a 25 yr old ler girl like me wouldn't interest u? :)
Good thing my boyfriend doesn't feel that way! ;)

See, this is just mean. I'd love to be tickled by you. I'd love to be tickled by anyone. But the /jealous/ in this post that maybe someone's hot for the wicked queen instead of Snow White -- and then, almost by way of reminding yourself you're in a relationship, trotting out the bf.

Honey, I'll join you in TICKLING him, and then he can join you in tickling ME, and then we'll all go over to get tickled by your Aunt Helen and then gang up on HER and roll around in a hot, giggling mess with me in the middle having the time of my life. :D

Have your aunt make one of those Bundt cakes first though for after. We'll need to keep our strength up. ;)

older women with well maintained hands and long fingernails are a HUGE turn on!

Wow! just reading this makes me excited. You are in your 40's then? Bet you are stunning. You sound like my dream ler

I think this is my favorite thread yet.

And tickletime10 - I LOVE London.....

<evil grin!>

Hey man, that sounds hot! I could get tickled by an older woman. Never thought about it till now though. Hmmm..... Tied and tickled by an older woman? Well, I am 29 so how much older is early 40's to me really. But yeah, a good experienced tickler would be great. That doesn't mean I wouldn't did a younger one either. But I guess I want an older tickler, younger ticklee. More experience to get me, more surprises for my victim. I just put that together! Friggin' sweet! Thanks for bringing up this topic!

Good luck in your endeavors! In other words: Happy cougar hunting!

I think it's time to coin a new term for the community.

Introducing...the cougler!

jane_seymour.jpg

i would love to be the tickler of an older women. tie her up and tickle her ribcage and kiss her belly.

I would love to be tickled by tara Holiday from Tickleguy or maybe renee from TP. They have all sent shivers up my spine with their talents.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back