• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OC gathering

free2lalala

TMF Novice
hey, just wanted to see if other members from the area wanted to meet up
Courtney123 from tickletheater posted something similar, and i thought i'd just help along
maybe we could meet at someones house or (which i think could be cooler) all pitch in to get a cool room at some hotel
so yeah...:nicethread:

im a male ler from the oc
im straight and dont do the m/m thing
but if u can get some females to come im interested

There's a Long Beach group trying to put together a munch/gathering. We could do the same or try to merge the two.

I'm in OC and would be up to help out in any way I can!

-- IT

Hey all, I'm in the valley, but I'd definatly drive to the OC for a gathering, it would be my first!

we got alot of ppl here

i like the idea of merging the Long Beach and us

or maybe just do an OC one and see how it all goes then plan further ones with them

O am in San Diego...

but if you do not mind,,, I would love to try:woot2::clap:

cool, looks like the ideas getting popular--thanks everyone
yeah, i heard about the long beach one, but i thought it was dead since there hasnt been any updates for a long (beach) time (bad joke i know)
the big problem now is getting girls--keep that in mind. ask around and see if anyones interested (on and off the forums)
ps. we're going to need some ideas on where to meet...go my minions o.0?

I think to start things off, we need to not rush into a play-gathering but rather a simple meet-and-greet or "munch" as it is often referred. All we need to do is find a place and time that works for anyone who is interested in first getting to know each other and comfortable before taking it to the next step.

I've mentioned to DVNC, who has organized many LA events from afar, that I would be willing to help get something going around here. My time commitment isn't as open as it could be, but with a few of us willing to make the effort I think we can finally get an OC following started up!

P.S. As this is beginning to turn more into a gathering topic than a person, I think it's time to start a thread there.

Im just a few hours out, Id be interested.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back