• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odd find on buried at the beach tickling

Wow! Lots of instructions on various tickling comes up too! Nice find!

Sand is not cement

If anyone tries that, please let me know if it works. The only plausible method I've read about calls for digging a narrow hole in the sand, perferably wetter sand close to the water, so that the victim sits in it legs-to-chest. Have her keep her arms at her side to restrict movement. Make the hole deep enough so only her head and feet are exposed. And hope her feet are ticklish!

I enjoy how the piece refers to the victim as "her"

First off, this is one of my favorite scenarios.

My thought of overcoming the whole "sand doesn't work" issue is to lay a blanket or large beach towel in the hole first. Then, have the lee lay down on the blanket, wrap the sides of the blanket over them and then cover them up. The blanket would hopefully keep their arms pinned under the weight of the sand.

I was actually buried once. It was the way Em Es said. And there was NO WAY to move.

I wish I was apprehended by a group of pretty girls on the beach. They led me to a suitable place to bury me. They pile on a large mound of sand and wet it down. I cant move and to my horror a couple of them begin to tickle my feet. I plead with them not to do this but all they do is giggle. Soon I am laughing uncontrollably begging for mercy. While I am being tickled a few of the girls start placing their feet on my face. I am ordered to kiss their feet if I dont do a good job the tickle torture will get severe.

i think anyone can contribute these right? we could just flood the whole system. "how to tickle someone watching tv", "how to tickle someone making pasta (hint: carefully" etc...

i think anyone can contribute these right? we could just flood the whole system. "how to tickle someone watching tv", "how to tickle someone making pasta (hint: carefully" etc...

lol, don't give the Obsessive Tickle-Creep Brigade any ideas. Thus far they've mostly confined themselves to YouTube comments, and the world is a better place for it.

The tips/warnings at the end should prevent any undue creepiness. ;)

Only tickle people you know really well. Tickling is a very personal and intimate act, which scientists such as Charles Darwin have suggested helps to build and maintain strong social and family bonds. Never try to tickle someone if you have not been introduced.

If the person has firmly declared that she wants the tickling to stop, respect her wishes.

Avoid digging a hole in which to bury your victim. People can struggle to free themselves from compacted sand unless they are only given a shallow covering. StarNews Online carried a 2009 report of a teen who nearly drowned after being too deeply buried, so keep an eye on the tide, too.

I have been burried at the beach a few times and foot tickled. Check out my profile for the pics. Lots of fun and you can not move. My wife had a great time and a lot of people watched and laughed too. I even thought some might join in which was like "ahhh" since there were many people near by. If I saw someone in that situation I would definitely watch. I am overdue for a good burying and tickling. The first time was ten years ago by my ex she tickled my feet for a while and went to the boardwalk to get a soda. It pissed me off because I could not move, people walked by and stared. One lady probably in her 50's stopped and asked if I was ok I explained the story. She then said "oh that was not nice, and tapped my feet and said she did not do to good of a job she forgot your feet but did not really tickle just kind of stroked them and left her hands there for a min. and offered to dig me out. I said it was ok. We struck up a conversation and in a couple of mins my girlfriend came back and proceeded to tease and tickle my feet. The older lady laughed and walked away and said you two have fun now be easy on him. If you have not experienced getting your self buried at the beach and tickled, it is highly recommended.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back