• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odd questions thread

Pumpkin.
What's better apple pie or blueberry pie?

Apple pie is better. I don't like blueberries.

What is your least favorite type of fruit?

Bananas. I only like them in my peanut butter smoothie not to eat them.
What's your favorite fruit?

Oddly enough, bananas. So, you can give me all your bananas. :p

What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?

Ok I will. I like baked potato probably the most.
Name the 7 Dwarves.

I can't name all seven. I can think of Sleepy, Grumpy, Bashful, Doc, and Happy.
Just looked them up. The two I forgot are Sneezy and Dopey.

Name the seven capital virtues.

Spyscape.
What's the best restaurant you've ever eaten at?

Lutèce
I only ate there twice because it was very expensive for the era (1980's). It closed in 2004 not long after its famous chef/owner, André Soltner, sold it.

When was the last time you were so displeased at a restaurant that you sent something back to the kitchen?

A steak that was way too red a few years back.
What's the biggest tip you ever left at a restaurant?

A $70 tip on a $300 bill at a fine dining restaurant to celebrate my brother's 55th wedding anniversary.

Was service at a restaurant ever so bad that you deliberately left no tip at all?

Yes one time.
Who's the most interesting person you learned about in history class?

Peer Leadership (I was kind of shy and this was hard for me to do activities with kids I didn't feel I fit in with much).
Did you like high school or college more?

I liked college more because I had more freedom to choose my own courses to take.

How far from home was your college?

15 minutes I went local.
Who was the prettiest girl in your college?

Her name was June [last name omitted for privacy], and she had won a bikini beauty contest in the summer of 1969.
She was a year behind me, class of 1973 to my 1972. Very beautiful and with a fabulous body. No, I never went out with her.

What was the ratio of men to women at your college?

I think it was actually close to 50/50.
Will you do anything for Passover/Easter?

Yes, I will go to a Seder on Monday, April 22nd. The holiday begins at sundown that day this year.

Who makes the meal for Easter Sunday in your family?

My mom makes lasagna on Easter & Christmas.
What's your favorite holiday that has less hype than the usual type of holidays?

Yom HaAtzma'ut (Israeli Independence Day) which is on May 14th this year.

Is there a holiday that you always ignore that somebody in your family celebrates?

My birthday or I try to lol...
Can you tell me what Succuth (spelling) is? I worked for a Jewish company and half the Jewish people couldn't even tell me what it was but we had it off every year.

The transliteration for the pronunciation used by the Ashkenazim is Sukkos while the transliteration for the pronunciation used by the Sephardim is Sukkot. [95% of the Jews in the U.S. are Ashkenazim and 5% Sephardim. I am from a "mixed marriage" with an Ashkenazic mother and a Sephardic father.]
Spelling aside, the holiday in ancient times was the harvest festival, coming in the early fall to celebrate the end of harvest. The modern celebration includes building a small booth and living in it for two days. (Not so easy to do in Manhattan but I never did it anyway. :p) The holiday lasts seven days, but you are only forbidden to do work on the first day, which is the day you got off work.

How long ago did you work for the Jewish company?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back