• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Odd Tickling Reference - Pineapple Express

Bagelfather

Verified
I saw Pineapple Express as a "boss taking us to the movies outing," not my choice of movies, but then I was not paying.

Near the end of the movie at the Farm where the final battle takes place the character Matheson (Craig Robinson) is talking about his wife or ex wife (can't recall exactly) and talks about her sexual habits briefly (back ground guy talk). He says "yeah she used to have tickle parties."

What an out of the blue moment of "cool/creepy" at the same time.

Yeah, I caught that. Did a double-take, as it just seemed so out of place.

:) E. Bunbury

At least they acknowledged that "tickle parties" exist. Not bad for a mainstream movie. :D

yea i just saw that movie...

I thought the movie was funny and it caught me off guard to hear that. And he said carol, who is rosie perez's character, can you imagine that? rosie perez going to tickle parties, oh thats a dream come true :)

I just watched the movie and searched the forum. It was funny that you guys already picked up on the line. Personally I think that good thing that its got mentioned, people can know that we are around. Maybe Seth Rogan wrote that line in there? Also the actor who plays Darryl on THE OFFICE is the person who says the line. He also says fluffy fingers in the office episode which relates back to tickling. I wonder if he threw that line in there. Just thinking out loud here.

I just watched the movie and searched the forum. It was funny that you guys already picked up on the line. Personally I think that good thing that its got mentioned, people can know that we are around. Maybe Seth Rogan wrote that line in there? Also the actor who plays Darryl on THE OFFICE is the person who says the line. He also says fluffy fingers in the office episode which relates back to tickling. I wonder if he threw that line in there. Just thinking out loud here.

TRUE! I forgot about that fluffy fingers bit.

Hmm, what a coincidence.

I did a double take, and replayed to scene with captions on to make sure I wasn't hearing things:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back