• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

off for holidays!

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone!! :bunny:
I have to apologise for not replying or being as involved as i was a year ago... Life has been wonderfully busy since well for almost a year i suppose...

Anyway, all that to say i'm still around and i hope to get back to everyone who has written,
but i'm away till Valentine's Day :lovestory :lovestory
to visit with my b/f who left a couple of weeks ago... Lucky!!! :cry1:
But i get to see him tomorrow YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY :happyfloa :woot:

Till then i will likely not have a chance to connect with you all. So till soon, many blessings!!
Chickles:redheart:

Missing you! :upsidedow

I miss you already! I'll be counting the days until your return! :smilelove :wub:

drew70 said:
I miss you already! I'll be counting the days until your return! :smilelove :wub:

ditto for me also...you brighten up the forum with your positive and sweet attitude..have fun with your boyfriend..although i suppose posting this is pointless as you probably won't be reading it until you return..well then i hope you did have fun hehe..

Hey you guys! :bunny:

Thanks so much! I'm only sorry that i've been gone so long!! :imouttahe :blush::blush:

We got back a while ago but with so much happening since then the time just flew by and now it's almost Easter! :yowzer:

Anyway, thanks again for your kind words!
It's high time I caught up with everyone! *nodsnods*

Many blessings,

I bumped the "Tickles For Chickles" thread because I miss you! I was hoping you'd see it and know I would never let you go. I even mentioned you again in another one of those "who on this forum would you tickle....." threads.

Many Blessings to you to Chickles!

Ray

P.S. Check out my "Riding Season" thread in the general discussion area to see some pics.

nice to see you back chickles...always enjoy reading your posts..:)

I miss you to Chickles :) I'm glad everything is going great. I know the feeling I too have been away from here for a while, glad to see you back! Talk to ya' soon. :smilelove

Welcome back...it's always nice to see your posts!

isabeau said:
nice to see you back chickles...always enjoy reading your posts..:)

Hiya everyone! :bunny:
Thanks so much, Izzy and Unit for your warm thoughts and welcome! I hope things are working out well for you both too! :twohugs:

It feels good to be back. :bump:

Thanks also, for your encouragement. I'll do my best not to let you down with my posts.:)

Many blessings,

osco89 said:
I miss you to Chickles :) I'm glad everything is going great. I know the feeling I too have been away from here for a while, glad to see you back! Talk to ya' soon. :smilelove

Hiya Osco! :bunny:
Glad you're back too! I look forward to hearing from you and how your life is turning out when you get a chance.

Many blessings,
chickles:redheart:

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back