• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Office, coworker and quick decision

kuper

(edit: I added some more explanations about the relationship history, as for some of you it looked as a sexal harrassment - probably thinking of her more as a random coworker, than someone I already had some recent relation with...)

In the office I work in, a big company, there used to be over 1000 people working.. Yet after COVID and WFH - it's not that crowded anymore. There are really few people staying late, till the evening hours.

About a month ago, already after the freezing weather came, I was going through the open space area and spotted HER. Cute, young (~25) and very small blonde, I sometimes saw in the office, but never had the chance to meet. She was sitting at her desk, working, with her legs squeezed inside the chair underneath her, and barefoot! From under her right knee there was the left foot's sole open to the world. And her boots were left on the floor. Really charming, taking into account her natural beauty, but as a stranger I had nothing else to do, than just to continue my walk.

Two weeks passed, and this situation never happened again. But due to an interesting coincidence, I had a chance to work together with her on a small project. Having some time between the meetings, of course I also had a chance to know her better. She is an expat, right after finishing the university (but from the look - could as well be 18). She really is naturally beautiful girl (with no makeup needed), very natural and "simple" in her behavior, very open, helpful and friendly... Also - may be useful to add - the first day of our project, by the end of the day, she was distracted few times by some phone calls, and we learned she was dealing with some difficult situation. As we finished I offered her a ride, as something to make it a bit easier for her, and waited for her until she could deal with it. We also had some more time to talk. Maybe we didn't become friends instantly, but we got closer and could build some trust. I was also let to the group of Instagram "friends", which she kept "hidden" from most coworkers. Of course the winter gets heavier, so I wasn't counting to see any more of her feet in this season. But I wasn't even thinking about it that time - I was happy I could know her better (as she's really exceptional person, doing a lot for others, idealistic) and saw it as a privilege :).

Few days ago I realized I was wrong (about the feet) :). It was, again, late afternoon and the office was quite empty. Walking by - I spotted this amazing sight again! She was sitting at her desk barefoot, with the legs on her chair, and ballerinas on the floor (which also means - she must be changing the shoes when coming to the office). And her feet were as beautiful as she was, and as petite and small (US size 5, I would say). After exchanging few words about the thing we were doing, I also asked about her feet, if it's not too cold to stay barefoot. She just mentioned, that it's more comfortable like this in the office - and that's it :).

About an hour later - I went to our cafe/kitchen/canteen (hard to describe - just a friendly place you can eat your own food or make a tea/coffee). And yes, you are right - she was there, that was easy to guess ;). What you maybe haven't guessed is that she was barefoot again! She was sitting at the comfortable bench by the wall, at the table for 4 (bench at the wall side, and 3 chairs on 3 other sides), just drinking coffee. Her legs, dressed in leggings, were under the table, placed on the side chair, straight and horizontal, with her soles facing the room. Just WOW! There were few other people around, but she didn't care I guess :). Of course I came closer and we started chatting (naturally). After few seconds it was clear I needed to sit down, as we have much more to discuss. I started taking the chair opposite to her. But, at the same time, with my right hand free and her feet sticking out from the side chair on my right - I had to try ;). I tickled the sole of one of her feet briefly, with my 3 fingers gently stroking the middle of her sole. She pulled both her legs a little, and looked at me with a bit of smile and surprise - which I couldn't say if was caused by the sensation, or just not expecting it to happen. I sat down, and smiling said "no no, don't worry, they can stay" (as maybe she thought I wanted to take that chair...). And another WOW, she put her legs down there again, with her soles "open", while I sat right next to them! Not to lose it - I started again, with just my index finger, stroking very softly and gently her sole. I spent just few seconds, going from down to up, then left to right, on her sole, looking at her face, but unfortunately she wasn't reacting. I also tickled the sensitive spots under her tiny toes, still watching, but again - no effect I was counting on. Smiling, I asked - "hmm, no reaction?", to which she responded (smiling and friendly, as always) - "no, you can't get me that way" :).

That's it. I know, that after such a long read you could be hoping for something more... But you know - she would really be too perfect, is her feet were ticklish ;) (they are perfect, anyway!)

Last edited:
Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

In today's world, I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to do this in an office situation.

I need to say, that I'm extremely surprised with that feedback! :O I know the difference between "Tickling Stories" and "True Tickling Stories", I'm a man with basics of education (reading included). And I was really thinking if I should post the story and "waste" other community members reading elaborate about me able to test-tickle my friend for few seconds... As it's not as interesting and "wow" as many of the stories here. But I've never thought that this (the "weak" opportunity I had courage to try) can be unbelievable for someone :).

If I can ask you, Toesheldback, please - can you share, which part of the story made you think it's made up? I can think only of that part with her sitting in the office cafe (big social room) with her legs barefoot and laying down on other chair, with soles visible to anyone in the middle of the room. And of course - this is something I'm still "processing" :), one thing she was so "natural" with it, and other - that she didn't take them back even with me taking the closest chair... But - well - that was the only reason I had anything to share. If it wasn't for this - I would have no opportunity (and - really - I'm quite shy guy, so I wouldn't create any opportunity on my own...)

In today's world, I can't imagine anyone being dumb enough to do this in an office situation.

Well, you're right, I probably should have added those few sentences mentioning, that we became a bit of friends those last 2 weeks (I mean - not a big friends, it's just 2 weeks of me knowing her name, but a "closer" circle). Not hanging out together, but knowing a little about each other. Plus she had some personal situation I helped her with (offered a ride and waited until she started dealing with it). So I wasn't an office stranger anymore. I even got her Insta (which she keeps private, not even sharing the nickname with "normal" coworkers). So, knowing her a little and having some trust between - I decided it's safe to try, just being playful. (I mean - safe from her side, as for the others in the office - why should they care? :) )

So, knowing her a little and having some trust between - I decided it's safe to try, just being playful. (I mean - safe from her side, as for the others in the office - why should they care? :) )

I’m surprised your 1000 person company doesn’t offer training to prevent sexual harassment lol

Just means she's not ticklish enough on her feet. Try her sides. Perhaps "That is the Way." You two are friends now, so maybe it will be okay.

Well, you're right, I probably should have added those few sentences mentioning, that we became a bit of friends those last 2 weeks (I mean - not a big friends, it's just 2 weeks of me knowing her name, but a "closer" circle). Not hanging out together, but knowing a little about each other. Plus she had some personal situation I helped her with (offered a ride and waited until she started dealing with it). So I wasn't an office stranger anymore. I even got her Insta (which she keeps private, not even sharing the nickname with "normal" coworkers). So, knowing her a little and having some trust between - I decided it's safe to try, just being playful. (I mean - safe from her side, as for the others in the office - why should they care? :) )

Just out of curiosity what celebrity did she resemble?

Have you considered asking her out? She sounds awesome even though her feet aren't ticklish

Just out of curiosity what celebrity did she resemble?

I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this, I know very few celebrities... But there is some similarity I see with Annabelle Wallis. If you check her old pictures (like from "Lost future") - yes, quite similar. Still - looking even younger.

For your second question, about asking her out - no :).
First of all - I'm married and I love my wife - so that's definite :). I'm not flirting. This is just an office colleague/friend. And she has a boyfriend as well.
Secondly - even if I wasn't married, I'm over 35. She is 25, looking more like 18... So - no, that would be too weird :).
Lastly - I thought (thinking that she just seems to be "too perfect") what would it be if I met her when I was 25 :). And probably - still no... She is too active (sports, traveling everywhere, new initiatives, etc.), and I would be too "boring" from her perspective, more blocking her than helping :).

I'm sorry, I'm really bad at this, I know very few celebrities... But there is some similarity I see with Annabelle Wallis. If you check her old pictures (like from "Lost future") - yes, quite similar. Still - looking even younger.

For your second question, about asking her out - no :).
First of all - I'm married and I love my wife - so that's definite :). I'm not flirting. This is just an office colleague/friend. And she has a boyfriend as well.
Secondly - even if I wasn't married, I'm over 35. She is 25, looking more like 18... So - no, that would be too weird :).
Lastly - I thought (thinking that she just seems to be "too perfect") what would it be if I met her when I was 25 :). And probably - still no... She is too active (sports, traveling everywhere, new initiatives, etc.), and I would be too "boring" from her perspective, more blocking her than helping :).

Gotcha. Didn't realize you were married. But Annabelle Wallis? Damn she's drop dead gorgeous!

So you're not flirting, but you're posting on a sexual fetish forum about your female coworker how beautiful she is and how you went in for a quick tickle cause you "couldn't help it." Stop being unfaithful to your wife, dude.

So you're not flirting, but you're posting on a sexual fetish forum about your female coworker how beautiful she is and how you went in for a quick tickle cause you "couldn't help it." Stop being unfaithful to your wife, dude.

Oh here we go with the morality police again

It needed to be said. If your wife is okay with you flirting with other girls, go for it. I'll admit I don't know the bounds of this person's marriage. But trying to pretend that isn't flirting is just wrong.

Hey truthful or not, it's still a good read. Nice job young man! And don't fret my son, even if the feet weren't up to par, you still a whole entire from the ankles up to prospect and discover. Part of the fun. Now get to it, and report back here immediately! Lol

Hec - I understand your point, of course.
It wasn't "I couldn't help it", it went naturally - as she had her feet just there. I wasn't doing any plot to create an opportunity - it was "naturally" there.
I wasn't flirting with her, and it had nothing sexual in it - so don't worry about it. I understand that most people is looking here just for sexual content - but it's not this case, as you see... As I mentioned - I was even thinking if this story is not "too small" value for readers to even post it. But seeing people having crazy opportunities - I just shared what happened to me - and that's it.
How beautiful she is - yes, I wanted to describe her as well as possible. But it's not a problem in any mature marriage - admitting a friend is beautiful, or that we like anything else in some friend of ours. I love my wife knowing, how beautiful She is, how smart, loving, and also how imperfect she is. I love Her, not just her look. That's a knowledge I don't have about my friends - so I'll never have such strong relationship with anyone else. (and BTW - pretending a friend doesn't look beautiful to me, while she does - this would be cheating, as it would be a lie...)
And also if I have any closer friends at work - I introduce them to my wife. If we ever go out - we go together. If we call with birthday wishes - we call together. I don't have any female friends I hang out with or I text outside work businesses without my wife knowing. That's what matters.
Still - I need to say that I'm happy there are people with the morality standards like yours here! I know it's not a common thing - and I appreciate it! And I'm also happy for your wife that she found a man who is faithful "in details", and keeps the high standard! (not just "I didn't have s*x with anyone else - so I didn't cheat)

Hey truthful or not, it's still a good read. Nice job young man! And don't fret my son, even if the feet weren't up to par, you still a whole entire from the ankles up to prospect and discover. Part of the fun. Now get to it, and report back here immediately! Lol

As already mentioned - probably there won't be any follow-up, as I'm not actively trying to "get to her". But of course if it ever happens to me again, I can share :p.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back