• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

office secretary m/f foot short

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again folks. Had a very minor but promising foot tickle yesterday. Right now I work in a small warehouse and every now and then I am assigned to take out trash and sweep the offices upstairs.

Whenever I go into the secretary's office her and I have chats about life, work, etc. Her name is Kellie, she's about 5'10" kinda thick but not fat, probably in her early 40s with I'm guessing women's size 9 feet. Kellie is a very nice, easy going lady. I noticed during the summer she wears a variety of open toe and slip on shoes which of course got my attention. Even during the cold months she would wear loafers with stockings.

One day it was supposed to snow I got bold and started A short conversation that went like this
Me:"Isee you're prepared for the weather." As I motioned to her boots.
K-smiles and says, "o yea I'm very prepared."
Me-"you're lucky because now I can't tickle you."(as I say this I reach down and do a tickle motion with my index finger near her boot.
Me-"you better watch out when you have on shoes that leave you vulnerable lol."
K-"lol ok."

So I leave her office excited about the conversation and that she wasn't freaked out but also very anxious for the.warm weather and the perfect.time when no one else is around.

Fast forward to yesterday. It's near the end of my shift and the bosses have left early to enjoy the lovely weather so Kellie is upstairs alone. I'm not busy so I go upstairs to try my luck with her.

I enter her office nervous but make small talk. We talked about work and life as usual. After 5 or ten minutes go by I finally had to try it. As I was standing on the side of her desk I noticed she had her right fooot crossed over her left with her sandal hanging off leaving her arch exposed.
Me-"it's nice weather now and that's another reason why I came up here."
K-"why"
Me-"because I knew you would have on shoes that would allow me to(no I get next to her, bend down and go in fo the tickle!..but she moves her foot quickly out of harms way and laughs) get you lol
Me-"ok you got away that time but be on the lookout when I'm up here."
K-"lol for what?"
Me-"you don't know?"
K-With a big smile on her face"no, do you have a foot fetish or something?"
Me-"no. Let me show you."
I go back near her desk and say
Me-"ok I'll act like I'm changing trash and let you get your attention focused on the.computer or the phone, then I'll sneak up and(as I say this I try to attack from.another angle but she smiles and moves her foot away quickly again)

We laugh and I say ok I'll be up here tomorrow and be on the lookout.
K-"what are you going to tickle me?"
Me-"yea."
K-"o I'm really ticklish. I might kick you."
After she says this she stands up and I am standing right in front of her.
Me-"o yea!?"
She stands still as I reach down and finally make contact as I scribble my fingers onthe inside of her left arch. She giggles and says, "see you just had to do it!"
Me-"ok I'll see you tomorrow. Don't kick me lol."
K-"lol ok."

Hopefully to be continued

It's great that she didn't mind your attentions. :feets: Good luck in pursuing this. :D

That sounds like the start of something interesting. Keep us posted

Well played sir, but how did you tickle her arch if she was standing? I'm guessing her footware exposed her arch?

Inside of her left foot, instep I guess is what it's called

Nice story. I hope you can continue getting some tickling on her feet.

Nah won't be anymore with her. Went up there today to tell her something. Before I told her what I had to say, I walked near her desk and looked in the direction of her feet and said "I just came up here to check lol." She smiled, waved her hands and said "ok, we're not gonna do the feet thing."

At least I got her to say how ticklish she is and got a quick tickle

After my last post a while back of her saying "we're not gonna do the foot thing," i was slightly disappointed but i left it alone. That is until recently. One day her and i were talking in her office and i said
Me-"hey i didn't know you wore glasses."
Her-"that's because all you notice is feet lol."
Me-"you can't say that out loud, that's a secret."
Her-(with a smile on her face) "really? Lol"
Me- "yea really, you cant say that out loud if anybody else is up here."
Her-"haha ok "

We made more small talk and on my way out of her office i said
"Now remember you can't say anything about my thing when people are around. If you do i will have to tickle you again."
Her-(smiling again)"you won't get a chance until summer time."
Me-"what do you mean?"
Her-"They'll be covered up."
Me-"lol o yea. Well i get you then."
Her-"haha ok."

So maybe i have a chance again. I was talking to her today and wrote kitzlen fubs (bad German translation for tickling feet) because she is german and i said
Me-"you might find this funny or silly, (as i handed her the note) i can still get you in those slip on shoes you wear."
Her-"are you trying to say tickling the foot?"
Me-"yea is it wrong?"
Her-"kinda hahaha that is funny!"(with a big smile on her face

Do you all think i have another chance to tickle one of her baby soft soles again?

After my last post a while back of her saying "we're not gonna do the foot thing," i was slightly disappointed but i left it alone. That is until recently. One day her and i were talking in her office and i said
Me-"hey i didn't know you wore glasses."
Her-"that's because all you notice is feet lol."
Me-"you can't say that out loud, that's a secret."
Her-(with a smile on her face) "really? Lol"
Me- "yea really, you cant say that out loud if anybody else is up here."
Her-"haha ok "

We made more small talk and on my way out of her office i said
"Now remember you can't say anything about my thing when people are around. If you do i will have to tickle you again."
Her-(smiling again)"you won't get a chance until summer time."
Me-"what do you mean?"
Her-"They'll be covered up."
Me-"lol o yea. Well i get you then."
Her-"haha ok."

So maybe i have a chance again. I was talking to her today and wrote kitzlen fubs (bad German translation for tickling feet) because she is german and i said
Me-"you might find this funny or silly, (as i handed her the note) i can still get you in those slip on shoes you wear."
Her-"are you trying to say tickling the foot?"
Me-"yea is it wrong?"
Her-"kinda hahaha that is funny!"(with a big smile on her face

Do you all think i have another chance to tickle one of her baby soft soles again?

Yes.

Ahh I don't know, man. I might just leave it alone. What you got out of it was fun now let it go. Not worth risking it.

It's possible as long as you don't press it. That whole "insider" angle was actually pretty clutch. Keep it casual and let her bring up any ideas of tickling/feet. Other than that, you can keep the flame burning by complimenting footware from time to time, or something like that.

Well she brought it up not you, that is a sign to me.

...I was talking to her today and wrote kitzlen fubs (bad German translation for tickling feet) because she is german...

That word with the German letter for a double 'S' is written "Füße" which is I suppose where you got the word 'Fubs'. It's pronounced 'Fusse', or pluralized, 'Fussen'.

You might be better off to drop this completely.

I appreciate the responses. I definitely will not press the issue. That is unless she brings it up again

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back