• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Official NHLee Countdown!

WOW!! Most of the stuff here I will be discussing on shows and such but a few quick notes.
This has been one of the greatest times I have ever had in my life.
The ladies were sweet and generous :wub: with their longings for ticking fingers and impliments. The guys here were cool as hell and always quick to enjoy a sit down and few words.

I will make some individual shout outs later on, but I must say this......

I had never met Bella Risa or talked to her, or even really PMed with her ever.
But after this weekend, she is on the offical Robace Cinco de Mayo card list.
One of my new favorite people EVER! She is not only lovely in person but lovely as a person.

For everyone else, seriously....if you have never been, leave your thoughts and fears at home and just go.
You will not be sorry.

Rob

Tracy & I were sorry we could only stay for Saturday, but what a wonderful time we had meeting new people and renewing friendships.....

Lee.......thank you....we love you much!!!! .......:smilelove

A major shout out to Lee 1st of all, what a wonderful & generous hostess.

All I can say right now is I had a blast this weekend and so glad to be at this gathering. More comments to follow as I am about as beat as a person can get. I don't even think I remember the drive home I am so in a fog! Love you all...more to come tomorrow!

Mercy...what a fun time!
Lee, Thanks soo much for your and your roomates gracious opening of your home to all of us! I'm sorry I wasnt much of a participant for the tickling festivities, but what an awesome group of people I met this weekend. I'll have more to note on later after I eat dinner and unwind, But THANKS to everyone for making this newcomer feel more than welcome!!!

T

This was great!

I had a great time this weekend. Special thanks to Lee for being such a great hostsss, and for all the time she took to make this the great party that it was.

It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. I didn't really take part that much in the festivities, but nonetheless, I still enjoyed the company.

I just got back, I'm exhausted, spent and can't even put into words how unexpectedly awesome this weekend has been. I think I'll get some actual sleep for a bit and then see if I can post properly.

:triangle:

YIKEEEEEEEES!!!!!

How much fun was that?!? Thanks so much EVERYONE! As I always say, "Tickle folks are the best people"....proven well under the guidance of LeeAllure this wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for the hospitality and warm welcome for Rebecca and I....so much appreciated....great fun with oldish and newish friends and tickle-buddies...what a kick!

Hope to get to know all those I didn't get a chance to connect with a bit better next time...not sure of any other place I could get my fingers on so many ticklish feet!...:tickle::feets::woot::smilelove...or have so many fingers on MY ticklish feet...um....I'm still pulling carpet out of my teeth! :)

And...Mr.Fingers says a ticklish hello to all!

Attachments

• MrFngrs-RUTklsh-sml.jpg
    MrFngrs-RUTklsh-sml.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4
How much fun was that?!? Thanks so much EVERYONE! As I always say, "Tickle folks are the best people"....proven well under the guidance of LeeAllure this wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for the hospitality and warm welcome for Rebecca and I....so much appreciated....great fun with oldish and newish friends and tickle-buddies...what a kick!

Hope to get to know all those I didn't get a chance to connect with a bit better next time...not sure of any other place I could get my fingers on so many ticklish feet!...:tickle::feets::woot::smilelove...or have so many fingers on MY ticklish feet...um....I'm still pulling carpet out of my teeth! :)

And...Mr.Fingers says a ticklish hello to all!

Oh God! :rotate:

so ok, now I have had some sleep...ah the aftermath of a gathering.

Gathering comes in a few phases

Pre Gathering - excitment, waiting like a kid going to an amusement park.
The meeting - Great hugs of all friends, the oh hi...so nice to put names to faces.
The gathering - fun, fun, fun, warmth, love, hugs, tickles, fun....giving tickles, getting tickles, tickles taking you higher and higher.
The aftermath - happy exhaustion, now just a total euphoric high.

I really had such great time at this gathering, what a gem this was. It was so good to see so many friendly faces, some I have known for ages and some new.

Lee, once again, thank you from the tips of my tickly toes to the top of my tickly scalp! You put on the best gatherings

Brighteyes, thank you for a great weekend too, I know you helped a lot

Dave2112, we did not have much time to speak but it was amazing to meet you after so many years of knowing you from this world. You are an awesome person

Bella....Bella, there is nothing in the world like a Bella, happy, beautiful, fun, just a great human being to know.

Classy, perfect name for a classy person! Great to meet you.

Dan & Ayla, seeing both of you was so great, love the grizzly hugs from the biggest teddy bear on the planet, and Ayla, teaming up with you once more was pure joy! We can turn on the heat can't we? Hope to see you both soon!

Mr. Magoo, fingers, oh God and Rebecca, truly an amazing couple, you both rediate such warmth. Mr Fingers you are quite talented and loved the little eyes. Rebecca, I so enjoyed being with you and what a great massage, you have been blessed with great intuition in this area. And the tandem hugs, they will stay with me for a while, how special they were.

Helaughs..or whatever you want to call yourself and your lovely temptress, both totally fun to be with....oh Helaughs, you were so totally begging and over your head, you went down my friend, Judy...no no no...I beg you...poor baby

Ray & Tracy, what can I say...always great to see both of you, Ray...the I cannot say hello without wiggling my fingers on your body Ray....still love to hug you. And I love making your neck scrunch!

Tommy, another old buddy, always a pleasure to have fun with you...you never fail me.

to my new amazing friends, Amnesiac, Tom, Ted, Morgan...each and every one of you were fun to play with tickle with, be tickled by, very much gentlement players, I thank you for that. Morgan, again you were really a gentlemen. L8, definitely had some fun with you, both giving and receiving! Amnesiac, thank you for respecting my wishes about the camera, you are relentless in other ways and yes I am 46! :wavingguy

Eric, Brian and Dave, love tickling you cutie pies! Eric your talent is amazing and one day you will be famous. Just remember us little ticklers! We shall meet again I am sure

Wolf....we had so much fun with you, I enjoyed using my best tools on you, loved your squirming and your face....

Rob the ace griller, your a sweatheart....hope to see you again in the future, sorry I missed the fun of today as I heard what happened! Take it off baby!

Baladonis, another sweetie, did not have much time to talk but very glad to meet you.

To all my young ladies at the gathering, you were all adorable and fun to be with.

To Viper and Rob, busy filming all the lovely ladies, hope one day we can really chat..Viper, see you never showed me how evil you could be!

To my fellow CT friends, we shall meet again soon!

Oh and one day when I do own the VT ski house I am going to host a wonderful gathering myself...soon, very soon!

Love you all and hope I did not leave one wonderful person out, everyone, everyone was a pleasure to be with.

Hugs, kisses and tickles to all ! Next gathering won't come soon enough

Last edited:
Just incredible. Love you all. Miss you all already. Want to adopt some of you. Want to keep some of you as my own little tickle toy. Love you all.

Way2, high-five baby! Mission accomplished! ;)

Thank you, Lee. You are amazing. You really are.

DEAR = Damn Evil And Ruthless? Then I agree!

You are quite a Dear youself, Temptress! :woot: :wavingguy

Can we go back now?

Ah, shucks, thanks...I try!

I wanna go back too! Hey Temptress, just told my hubby we have to book that camping cabin in Maine soon again! Remembered how much I liked it.

I got lucky and got delayed a day, perhaps on design.

I don't leave until tomorrow now.

I am still having a great time.....

I will have a full recap soon.

Rob

I got lucky and got delayed a day, perhaps on design.

I don't leave until tomorrow now.

I am still having a great time.....

I will have a full recap soon.

Rob

Funny how delays always seem to be happening to you, Rob, when I'm involved. This one at least is keeping you at the fun, so I'm a bit jealous.

I'll also forego a recap for another day, as I just back and I'm tired, but there's too much good stuff not to do one.

Missing everyone terribly already.

NH Lee was fantabulous

LeeAllure is the best hostess that has ever been. I love all of you! Even those of you who tortured me mercilessly. I had more intense tickling, made more intense friendships, and had more intense sadness at leaving you as I have ever had before. Soon, my friends! :wavingguy

LeeAllure is the best hostess that has ever been. I love all of you! Even those of you who tortured me mercilessly. I had more intense tickling, made more intense friendships, and had more intense sadness at leaving you as I have ever had before. Soon, my friends! :wavingguy

So, we can have you guys design our addition/family room? :woot:

Seeing the two of you at something I get to go to is SUCH a perk. :)

I don't like you any more. NOT fair!

But you love my tools and mywieners. Discount wieners make you tired, mywieners keep you going like the energizer bunny!!

Loved being with you and the MAN-BEAR.

Rob

But you love my tools and mywieners. Discount wieners make you tired, mywieners keep you going like the energizer bunny!!

Loved being with you and the MAN-BEAR.

Rob

OK... I adore you. Don't tell anyone.

For big daddy Rob! :bowing:

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOVlH0Ngs2E&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOVlH0Ngs2E&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Phew! I am still recovering!

Wow, that was quite the experience! So many wonderful people, great tickling fun, and new friendships. This was fantastic. From the warmest of greetings from everyone to the hugs and laughter of goodbyes. To all the lees I thank you for allowing me to present my Way2 Toe Clamp tickling technique. This was fun, through and through.

PETE, thanks for representing TNE! in such a wonderful way. The brotherhood still stands. You are one lucky man having such a sexy, caring, and ticklish female companion. May you two a long, tickle-filled life together.

Lee, your home was a wonderful location. Thanks for taking the time to talk about where radio is going. Oh, and I won't forget your tickle torture. I was rendered totally helpless with your tickling expertise.

Giantsfan, I never thought I would strike up a football conversation with a Giants fan, but I am so thankful I did. You are a wonderful personality and I am glad I might call you a friend. You are genuine and funny...but still I must say, Go Pats!

JPie, I am so glad you took the time to get away from the kids and came. You made this fun from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. We go back quite a ways in the tickle community, and I am glad fate got us together this past weekend. You took what you dished out, and your sadistic tickle torturing of me was something I will not soon forget. I might have begged, but I never gave in and said the phrase you wanted me to. HA! Maybe we'll need a rematch. You can call me helaughs if you want...we go back that far. Please stay in touch.

AylaNY, as switches who always ends up on the receiving end, we completely identified with each other. I have to admit once seeing you tickled even slightly, I understand why people love tickling you so much. We hit it off from the beginning. I never enjoyed my reclining sun chairs more than when you were in them being tickle tortured. Don't make me use the Way2 Toe Clamp on you again. :devil: Please, please stay in touch.

Jeff, it was very rewarding to finally meet you. For the past dozen years I have lived vicariously though you in your videos. You are one lucky man.

SpotLady, that tickle torture was very intense. Your light tickling devastated me. You truly are a sadistic tickle wench! Although that was torture, I will finally admit to you here (because I didn't get the chance before you left) that I had tremendous fun even while at your mercy.

There are so many I could list, but it is getting late. All in all, it was a fantastic experience. Now let's do it again. lol

way2ticklish4myowngood

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back