• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh hi!

Catamoomba

Well... uh... I hope this will be over super quick. I have to get to bed from riding in a car for almost 11 hours from my very first NEST!

Anyway, I'm Catamoomba! But please, call me Cata for short, I live in North Carolina with my boyfriend Highwing and love him way too much to put in words. He was actually the one who got me into tickling and straight jackets, which are pretty awesome together!

I enjoy feet very much! Tickling and messaging soles and toes make me extremely happy... along with candy. XD

I am both a -lee and -ler!! <3

Anyways, everyone who attended NEST 2011, please send me a friend invite!

I also hope to be acquainted with new friends as well!

Yeah, you (both) were really awesome and fun, and I hope we get to see you again before too long ;)

It was so nice meeting you! It's been a while since I've seen him on his knees. ;)

I hope I get to see you again soon, dear!

I also want to thank you for everything thing you do. You are so amazing...

I don't believe I had the opportunity to make introductions with either you or Highwing, but I did walk into some of your straightjacket play and it certainly looked like fun. I'm glad you guys had a great weekend.

D: I'm so sorry we didn't have an opportunity to meet each other, but I really hope you enjoyed the straightjacket play. ^^ I know I did!

No worries...with the number of attendees exceeding 125 at NEST it's hard to meet everyone. I did enjoy what I saw and could tell you were enjoying yourself, too.

Ahh Welcome and it looked like you were having a great time!

This is the odd case of putting a face to a screen name instead of the other way around lol

It was great to meet you both at NEST. I will send you the friends invitations. :D

it was so completely cool to meet you both! glad you had such a great time :D

You are so darn cute! I was happy to meet you and I hope you will enjoy further gatherings.

Welcome aboard! I somehow went 4 days at NEST without meeting you Cata, even though I got to hang with Wulfie/highwing for a little bit in the smoking area. I heard nothing but good things said about you, so here's to getting say hi next time around. You two try to get to Bellas in November.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back