• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh noes, the TMF is down!

Well, Riker. You could get Data and Geordi to work on the problem while Worf practices with swords in the holodeck.

Or you could go outside and do something constructive with your time :)

Well, Riker. You could get Data and Geordi to work on the problem while Worf practices with swords in the holodeck.

My username means nothing, I started using it like 15 years ago when I was a kid. I'm just too lazy to change it, and usually I'll sign up for a site where I don't plan on posting, at first. It's just instinctual, I can remember it and type it in an instant.

thankfully there's TT to go to while they work on whatever the problem is. otherwise i'd lose my mind without a tickling forum to visit. lol. :D

TT members go to TMF when TT is down, TMF members come here when TMF is down. What's new and who cares?

I'm sure all will be well in time. These things happen online from time to time.

I laughed when the TMF went down, everyone came here, and then TT crashed too.

My username means nothing, I started using it like 15 years ago when I was a kid. I'm just too lazy to change it, and usually I'll sign up for a site where I don't plan on posting, at first. It's just instinctual, I can remember it and type it in an instant.

Great! I still thought it was funny. I mean... ya gotta realize... your username is Riker, hon. :)

bwahahha. When was that?

It was around the time Annie was making the third cut on her arm.

I mean who are you two kidding? 'Bwahahahaha' and "Who cares"? Lol if the TMF and TT went down at the same time you guys wouldn't know what to do with yourselves. You'd be regular no bodies no body gave a rats ass about. The only difference between you two and everyone else is the fact that one of you looks half-way decent and the other... Well not so much, but she is a girl.

So seriously. Who the hell are you kidding?

Last edited:

I mean who are you two kidding? 'Bwahahahaha' and "Who cares"? Lol if the TMF and TT went down at the same time you guys wouldn't know what to do with yourselves. You'd be regular no bodies no body gave a rats ass about. The only difference between you two and everyone else is the fact that one of you looks half-way decent and the other... Well not so much, but she is a girl.

Actually, unlike many here, I have no problem finding action in my real life. I don't need pictures, clips, cybering, or to make really horrible ugly ass drawings to get off and feel wanted. I don't have to post naked pictures of myself or make 75 posts a day. I come to these sites for the discussions, which I can have on any other forum, chatroom, etc. The TMF and TT went down at the same time and it was funny to me. If anyone gives a rats ass about me, that's great, but aside from my friends, I care less.

I'm not trying to kid anyone. It's flattering that you think you know me so well. Aside from passing comments in threads, I can't remember ever talking to you.

But seriously, are you feeling ok? The TMF is down and all, but lets try to keep a stiff upper lip until it comes back.

Last edited:

Don't you have another piece of derivative fiction to self publish?

Oh, snaps.

S'wait a sec.. you're getting bent out of shape because... why?

You're defensive because a post was found amusing and that amusement was revealed? -- Clearly you seem a little defensive at the mere concept of both forums being down and are in turn projecting your anger at us for being entertained at the thought of it.

AnnieHall: Actually, unlike many here, I have no problem finding action in my real life. I don't need pictures, clips, cybering, or to make really horrible ugly ass drawings to get off and feel wanted. I don't have to post naked pictures of myself or make 75 posts a day. I come to these sites for the discussions, which I can have on any other forum, chatroom, etc. The TMF and TT went down at the same time and it was funny to me. If anyone gives a rats ass about me, that's great, but aside from my friends, I care less.

Yeah you really prove that by spouting "I founded the TMF radio" and "I edit for MTJ." Yeah way to prove your point. Let me be frank. If I said the TMF was garbage and I was leaving you'd be the first to defend that thing you love.

I'm not trying to kid anyone. It's flattering that you think you know me so well. Aside from passing comments in threads, I can't remember ever talking to you.

Ouchies that hurts. And of course I know you! You founded the TMF Radio!

But seriously, are you feeling ok? The TMF is down and all, but lets try to keep a stiff upper lip until it comes back.

I know I'm not following proper ass kissing protocol here and I know I'm calling you out on your bullshit here, but let's not pretend the TMF going down is effecting me at all. The TT is here proving one can simply be replaced with another.

Last edited:
I love it when people envy others because of whatever arbitrary reasons they come up with. It's wonderful.

Sad.

But wonderful.

I know I'm not following proper ass kissing protocol here and I know I'm calling you out on your bullshit here, but let's not pretend the TMF going down is effecting me at all. The TT is here proving one can simply be replaced with another.

And.. how many times has she been the one to have said almost those same words?

I don't even understand what you're so hell-bent about unless you've got some other underlying issue and you felt this was as good excuse as any to bring it out. But I don't see anything within this thread that even merits the amount of hostility you're expressing.

I could understand if one of us was like "oh fuck tt, lulz". But that hasn't been done in this thread.

Yeah you really prove that by spouting "I founded the TMF radio" and "I edit for MTJ." Yeah way to prove your point. Let me be frank. If I said the TMF was garbage and I was leaving you'd be the first to defend that thing you love.

Crystal ball man.

I'm sure the site admin would really love to know you said that so he could replace your ad space.

Yet here you are, taking digs at other members for really no other purpose. Quaint.

Can we all be nice and get along? And by that, I mean be nice and get along or say nothing at all. The TT should act as sanctuary for TMFers while the TMF is down, and none of this helps. Remember, we have a "be polite" rule here.

We're working on the fix now. One of the search tables decided to crash, so it was cleared and is being rebuilt. It may come back tonight, but that is not certain.

CrystalLight: Oh, snaps.

S'wait a sec.. you're getting bent out of shape because... why?

First you ask why I'm getting bent out of shape...

You're defensive because a post was found amusing and that amusement was revealed? -- Clearly you seem a little defensive at the mere concept of both forums being down and are in turn projecting your anger at us for being entertained at the thought of it.

Then you tell me why I'm bent out of shape?

And secondly you'd be amused by a shiny piece of metal.

Can we all be nice and get along? And by that, I mean be nice and get along or say nothing at all. The TT should act as sanctuary for TMFers while the TMF is down, and none of this helps. Remember, we have a "be polite" rule here.

We're working on the fix now. One of the search tables decided to crash, so it was cleared and is being rebuilt. It may come back tonight, but that is not certain.

Sanctuary? It's a hiccup in the system. If the sites not back up in two weeks I'd be surprised.

I just think it's stupid. When the TT goes down for a little while people run to the TMF to say "Who cares? The TMF is here!" And now that the TMF is down people who defend the 'thing they love' run here and say "Who cares! At least the TT is here."

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back