• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oh, the joys of summer!! And pretty bared feet....

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
While making my weekly today for food, I happened upon a female who just made me totally awe struck!! Pretty 30's something, long brown hair in a ponytail pulled thru her ballcap, nice tan, just over pretty lady. But, her feet!! For the love of God, I had to MAKE myself NOT stare, which was really hard. They looked like a size 7-8 range,
pale lavender on her perfect toes, tanned dark tops, and pale oh so wrinkled soles....yes, I had to look as she walked away to see those soles peeking at me from her flip flops. Yes, I know, this type of post has been done before, but I just HAD to share the beauty I saw today. I sure hope someone is enjoying them as much as I did, or even more.

You sound like you considered this a good thing. When I see a good looking woman, I want to touch her. If I can't I don't consider it a good thing, I consider it frustrating. And yes, I do spend a lot of my time frustrated...

I almost hate it when that happens! It's like, why? You can't have them so why do they tease you like that? :p But, it gives you something to dream about....

Oh believe me, those pretty feet will fill my dreams for a while.

I see this on a regular basis in Arizona where the girls are barefoot just about the entire year and some of them I do all I can to keep my tongue from hitting the ground I just simply imagine how soft and ticklish her feet are

Agreed. It's a nice show but it's more frustrating than anything, especially when she's with a guy who you know probably never touches her feet. If I can't touch, I try my best to ignore.

You guys sound so addicted. But okay, I admit, I use to do the same thing and act crazy inside, but over the years of photographing with permission, and giving foot massages, it has tapped down the fires to the degree that I can still enjoy the beauty God left for us and not act all frustrated. I was in a new age shop today, when the gal at the front counter kicked her sandals off, and was propping her feet up against the counter she was sitting at. Yummy soles, long straight toes, I stopped reading what I was reading and said 'lookee there' to myself. Yum city, I'm glad they were there. So many beautiful women, but you can't massage and worship them all. Just be thankful for what God gave you to see.

I've always like the warm months and all the great sights that go along with it.

All this talk about feet. Sure they're great. I ought to know, I'm a foot guy and I keep staring at pretty women's tootsies all the time, as much as I try not to. But don't you guys go awe-struck at the sight of a woman in not just flipflops but daisy dukes and a sleeveless crop top? That has got to be the ultimate tease! That is when I start really boiling inside! Oh if only I could get my hands on those legs, that sexy belly! :woot2:

I feel embarrassed even talking about it lol

If it's possible to agree with all of the above posts, then I agree with all of the above posts.

Yes, walking in Central Park is a pleasure this time of year with all the women in sandals and flip-flops, as well as the ones sunbathing barefooted. :feets:

Yeah summer time is so nice with all those pretty exposed feet around! But i must say one thing: maybe i'm a little too hard to please but when it comes to summer i realize how few girls have perfect shape-size-tan-pedicured feet!! I would say one on twenty... but it's just my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy looking at women period, and can certainly appreciate their beauty. This was about just that, but she had feet that were just off the charts gorgeous!! Just sharing a random foot moment with those that can appreciate.

When one is a mature, adult connoisseur it's possible to enjoy walking through an art gallery without wanting to steal any of the paintings.

I know how you feel man! I just cannot help but admire the beauty of women's feet. Especially the cute ones who wear tank-tops and short shorts, which help make their legs and feet look so beautiful!

Summer time is a killer out here. But its a great sight!

When one is a mature, adult connoisseur it's possible to enjoy walking through an art gallery without wanting to steal any of the paintings.

No, to me it's more like walking in a restaurant. You don't just want to look at the food, you want to eat it. If only buying a woman was as cheap as buying a cheeseburger.

No, to me it's more like walking in a restaurant. You don't just want to look at the food, you want to eat it. If only buying a woman was as cheap as buying a cheeseburger.

Haha, no shit, and a menu to "browse" the feet your interested in...

Well I do enjoy wearing sandals and going barefoot wen I can and I certainly enjoy seeing other women barefooted.

But I can't be the only woman who enjoys seeing handsome guys go around in tank tops or can admire swell kept pit of masculine feet this time of year. I was at the swim club last week and noticed this really handsome college boy who is also a lifeguard. I couldn't help but notice how nice his feet looked dangling up there on the lifeguard chair. I felt like such a cougar checking him out like that lol

Anyway, the human body is really beautiful, and there is nothing wrong with admiring it as long as you aren't invading someone's space or obsessively ogling at them.

Invading someone's space, never! Excessively ogling, I do my best, and am usually successful, BUT, when you see the opposite sex, and they just happen to check most of the boxes that you look for, hey, a guy can't help but admire!! Oh, and dream and fantasize!! Thanks for your input Allie, always interested in hearing from "the other side".

I have the same problem! Girls walk around in short shorts and flips flops. It's brutal just to look sometimes. hahahaha Like this one girl in my class, has AMAZING legs and feet. But I can't do anything about it, oh well.

yeah... We don't get a winter break from all these sexy tanned pedicured toes, feet, and legs down here in Miami. Heck, their even flying them in from all around the world, all year long. Its a living HELL sometimes.

Know my pain.

yeah... We don't get a winter break from all these sexy tanned pedicured toes, feet, and legs down here in Miami. Heck, their even flying them in from all around the world, all year long. Its a living HELL sometimes.

Know my pain.

*shakes fist*

Invading someone's space, never! Excessively ogling, I do my best, and am usually successful, BUT, when you see the opposite sex, and they just happen to check most of the boxes that you look for, hey, a guy can't help but admire!! Oh, and dream and fantasize!! Thanks for your input Allie, always interested in hearing from "the other side".

I know how you feel. trust me :)

It's been unseasonably warm here in WA the past two weeks, so lots of opportunities to see some gorgeous summertime feet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back