• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohhh MODERATORRRRSSSS...

i second that motion!!! UKTF have one!!!! i thought you guys were the masters? how come they have one and we dont!!! its not fair!!!!!!!!! :p

They?

We?

Why don't you post there more often you spasmo hippie? :p You once had our highest post count after all.

i have a look from time to time but don't see anything that strikes my attention, i probably still post there more than you tho :p mostly tho i guess it's because my interest in the subject is more of a social thing now, and there's more people here and a busy chat room, if i wanted to take part in gatherings and be part of the uk community in physical form than i would probably be on the uktf alot, but i just wanna chat so i go where the people are. The people i talk to mostly on the uktf are here too anyway so i'm sorted, care for a cup of tea by the way?

Hubba Hubba WHAT?!?!

I am part of a club and NO ONE taught me the secret handshake, the password or anything?!!?!?

I AM SOOOO PISSED!!!

I think you were sick that day Rob.
Check with the Tzar for an orientation packet. lol

Anyway, I always thought the hello sub-forum was a good idea.
No matter who brings an idea up or who brought it up before, a good idea is a good idea. :)

(I got libtick a story archive in just 3 days and I don't remeber any complaints :idunno:)

Hubba Hubba WHAT?!?!

I am part of a club and NO ONE taught me the secret handshake, the password or anything?!!?!?

I AM SOOOO PISSED!!!

The TMF Radio is not a club. In fact a post was put out to invite ANYONE that wanted to host a show, could have PMed and done so. It went a couple of weeks before anyone really responded. I was one of the first and not because I feel I need some sense of being "above" or in the "high-class" area, I did it because I like to be funny, I enjoy doing radio and I wanted to. Nothing more, nothing less. I do not do my show for any kind of freebies from the MODS, members or otherwise. I do my show because I enjoy it.
And no...Ive never been to NEST, I have NEVER been to any gathering (although I am throwing one) and the people that have responded to attend so far, 80% of them have never been either.
I am here to make friends with a lot of people. I pretty much chat with any group (thats right group...not clique...because if it was I would never be let in or I would be shunned because I "slum" with those that have no groups, and post with anyone no matter whom they are.
And for the record....I was not in favor of the "Hello" forum...but when it was created I really could have cared less. I have more important things to worry or be ranting about than whether it was created by a group, for a group or because of one person.

By the way....Ill be doing my little TMF Radio show (NOT A CLUB) tonight at 11pm....join me if you can as I attempt to jump through hoops naked that are coated in brine.

Rob

My clique's anthem and dance
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Mw9F5zawRQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Mw9F5zawRQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back