• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ohio Couples

RossBoss204

The last time we tried this we got amazingly lucky and found another couple in our area who share our love of tickle play. Now the four of us are ready to expand the group. If there are any Ohio COUPLES (Central and NE) interested in meeting for tickle fun and play contact us. We are all in our early 40's, good looking, professionals and just fun to be around in general. No egos, no jealousy, this is just fun for all of us. Yes the women are ticklish to 10 on the mythical scale. One of the men (me!) is willing to be a tickle victim. The other isn't all that ticklish himself but is skilled in dishing it out.

Please please, no single men. No I don't want to chat with you about how ticklish my wife or her friend is. No you can't have pictures of her feet. No you can't watch even if you promise to sit in the corner and not make a sound (that's a fib anyway and we both know it). You understand, I'm sure. Sorry to be exclusionary but this works for us.

Yes we'd love to meet for dinner or drinks first if you prefer. That's how we started out. If interested please get a hold of me!

Hello there- 41/m from the Sandusky area. I am a married man, and as far as we are concerned the tickling is very one-way. I am REALLY into it, and she is absolutely not. I know you're looking for couples, but for me, I can only look outside my house by myself unfortunately... but getting a bigger group together is a great idea. If something can be worked out I am interested. thanks for your time!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back