• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OK...How about this?

Aerohead26

What about if everyone from the greater Boston area...male and female... just post on this thread to say hello...no pressure...just hello! I mean, I posted a while ago since I'm new to Boston, and got almost no response, except from Maniac Tickler wishing me good luck in "the land of no tickling"...c'mon! I know some of you have got to be out there! Maybe you're just shy? I totally understand, but...c'mon! So that's my request for this week...a bunch of Boston greetings! Please, let's all just say hi to eachother and break this Massachussettes ice. Then, maybe we can get to the more in-depth stuff (like meeting up for sessions and all that crazyness). I'll start...

Hi everyone! I'm a 21/M, mostly 'ler, but not completely opposed to 'lee, and I just moved to Boston about a month ago.

OK, you next!

There are simply no females in New England. None. All the women you see on the streets every day? Yeah, they're just actors, they don't really live here.

CzyStv said:
There are simply no females in New England. None. All the women you see on the streets every day? Yeah, they're just actors, they don't really live here.

I agree, there aint no females around here, and you know what . . .

ITS PISSING ME OFF!

Well, I just moved here and I'm not giving up yet. There was Tickleredhead who was from MA who posted a while ago, and she was a girl. There has to be some of us out here. Just has to be. But anyway, thanks for the heads up, and thanks for posting.

hi...

...i'm with you, we should all start to speak up. So...hi :)

Last edited:
stripes226 said:
hi...

...i'm with you, we should all start to speak up. So...hi :) Im a female, 21, from boston.

Bwahaha! Almost had me going there for a minute! You don't exist! Unless you were born here and moved to LA or something, that I can buy. :illogical :D

My turn. im 40/m from northern mass. was recently voted one of the top 3 ticklers in the northeast in ticklers monthly magazine. :manicd:

Does Rhode Island count? I can walk to the Mass. border in 20 minutes...that should count for something!

20 male from the north of Boston

I'll post too and do my part.....

Hello everyone, I'm a 20 year old male from just north of Boston. I've actually met a girl on here before who was also from Massachusetts, so don't give up all hope. I'm more of a 'lee than a 'ler but go both ways. I only feel comfortable with the opposite sex when it comes to tickling. I've posted in the Personals here before but with no luck. That's about it for this post. Let's see who else posts on here.

seacoast NH

I'm a m crossdresser in seacoast NH Looking for lees and lers. I'm 40 in shape interested in either ms or fs. Even though I would love to tickle or be tickled while dressed as a woman, it is the tickling that I want the most so I would be just as happy to be dressed as a guy when I play. I am completely straight looking and acting when I am not dressed. Anyone nearby who's interested can email me at [email protected] I will be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Good luck to all of us.

heyyy

hey guys, 21 year old male from the boston area, both lee and ler. 5'6, 175lbs, size 11 feet. I have pics.

40 year old single female tickler,ticklee in brockton,mass :wavingguy Would love to chat,meet others in Mass or nearby to chat with and here is my shoutout :xpulcy:

Another ler in southeastern NH...

Call me Adam. (But only because that's my name.) :sowrong:

I live in Epping, New Hampshire. (No, I've never heard of it either. I moved here to go back to school.) I'm a sixty-minute drive to Boston MA, a ninety-minute drive to Worcester MA, and a thirty-minute drive to Manchester NH.

I can vouch for tickleshotel -- she's a wonderful person and a fantastic 'lee. I'm very glad she moved to our neck of the woods. :tickle:

Hi! New here!

Hi!
I'm 31, female and live in CT.
a lee....I think.

Hello there...31 yr old Female switch from NH....not too far from Boston!

Attractive M, 44, Boston, tickler/lee

Hi, I'm from NJ/Phila, but I travel to Boston for business a LOT. If any females want to get together for tickling fun, please let me knkow

Ticklish in on the north shore

Hey there! I'm Todd. I am a kind and ticklish 29 year old guy who would love to chat with anyone into tickling. Would any women like to go to the beach for a fun day of tickling? :tickle: :feets:

Thinking positively...

Thanks for cajoling us into the light! I tried VALIANTLY a few years back setting up a yahoo group with pics and links and super-friendly, uber-welcoming messages with verrrrrrrrrry little response....but hope springs and tickles eternal...

I'm 44/m ticklee/ler named P.E.T.E. in the N.E. scene...have been to some general bondage/fetish events and met some like-minded folk...maybe not so many, but still met them! Probably coulda found more

Would be interested in doing a tickle demo at the next NELA or NEDS event, maybe a presentation at some of the clubs...Keep your ears/eyes/armpits open for Endorphin (monthly though prone to cancellation) at Axis in Boston, a fetish night open just for us-types...mentioned because we might be able to find like-minded/footed people like us at these types of gatherings...and what a kick if we could find the inner-tickle-fiend in all these other folks...like, dig???

Feel free to contact me, m or f or anywhere in between (!), to talk more about creating possibilities and connections....we can do this...don't be afraid to come out of the tickle-closet....hey wait - TICKLE closet!! (gotta think about that one!!!) :wub:

mrmiguu
P.E.T.E. (Pedular Enthusiast Ticklee Extraordinaire)

Point proven

As you can see, there are female users of these forums that are from Massachusetts, and this is the perfect example.

I don't get it Divaangel561... I haven't checked these forums in weeks and the day that I do I find your post only about 3 hours beforehand! Why does this always happen between us?

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back