• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok lady, you've had your chance. NOW PAY THE PENALTY

This artwork is amazing. I believe the April O'Neil tickle scene could be the best ever. Thank you for sharing this amazing art with us.

Excellent! :D In two ways; first, I'm a die hard April fan, she's the one that "awakened" my tickling fetish (and probably did so for a lot of young lads back then ;)) Secondly: this is a perfect example of how to make AI art work: by correcting and retouching in post production (or "generation"). Awesome stuff.

:)Poor April can't catch a break. Maybe she should just talk and get it over with.
Now that's a really good one, I love the outrageous glee with which the 'ler is doing her job :D What words did you use to describe those rotating brush tools in the prompt? Been wanting to generate a tickling implement just like that myself!

Now that's a really good one, I love the outrageous glee with which the 'ler is doing her job :D What words did you use to describe those rotating brush tools in the prompt? Been wanting to generate a tickling implement just like that myself!
Edit: found it. "a handheld motorized scrubber brush cleaning device", nice, time to generate some tools to composite into my own art now ;)

You had your chance to talk April, now you pay the price.

Bad news April, you're not done yet. In the lab, or on the beach, the torture must continue.

Folks, I'm having a lot of fun with these but am still doing one-offs. Would there be interest in trying to do a coherent comic, with a story?

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 180
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 163
Whos the artist? Is it you? Is there a patreon or deviantart page for this art?

This artwork is simply amazing.

April your laugh=a-thon continues.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back