• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OK...Let's get a nose count with this hurricane

kered

Verified
Heard from Ann& Drew and Embraceabl in Connecticut. If you are on the east coast are you able to respond to this? Your friends inland and around the world would like to know you are alright. Also...anyone heard from killitinko(Blood) or any of the others that the hurricane has passed? Milagros? Porcelaindoll? baldadonis? Bratgirl? Saxarah? Venray? Irishgirl? Katiepoo? Classy?Affectionate Dan?

Hello Maniac! Bratgirl is also ok this morning.

Glad you guys are okay. I saw ray was on forum last night.

I'm 150 miles inland, but we are having tropical storm force winds up to 50 mph. Usually, my power goes out with a gust of wind. So far, God willing, it has stayed on.

We supposedly had at least five inches of rain. I'm sure some creeks will flood. Hopefully, the worst is over here.

Mitch

Doing ok so far. Got a bit nervous at 5 AM or so. I have bay windows that open sideways amd my AC is there. I have plexiglass taped up to close of the rest of the gap. The winds got so bad, I was worried that it was going to knock down the glass and result in an AC precariously balanced on the windowsill with me having to frantically try to pull it in. Fortunately, that didn't happen; after an hour or so I managed to grab another couple hours' sleep. At some point in the late morning I must've lost power for a little while, but that's just a matter of resetting clocks.

If I'm reading the weather channel right, the worst is still coming, so I'm definitely going to be staying inside for a while.

We got a little over an inch of rain here. Some tree limbs down. Milagros hightailed out of town.

Hi guys! Mils is smarter than the average genius.

Hope Capnmad and company rode it out ok along with filthyweasel.

I bet Mils has taken refuge at a dungeon somewhere to help pass the time. the mans a genius!

Still here in CT. Power has been iffy, but has stuck with us so far. Some of the video from down along the coast has been insane. Parking lots turned into part of the Sound, and streets becoming rivers.

Capitol district of NY is holding. Lots of flooding and winds up here.

The NYS Thruway is closed from Albany to NYC due to flooding. It seems there has been some major damage in the town of Windom, and several buildings have collapsed in Downtown Troy.

I'm well, some basement flooding, but nothing more. Power has been stable.

Myriads

The power never went out at my sister's house because there are so few trees around. We did lose internet last night, but it is back. You can hardly tell it happened around here, but I know in other parts of Hampton Roads it was worse. They say there was flooding, trees falling, and power lines down. I'm just going to sit around in the house today because they say you shouldn't be out driving and a lot of businesses are closed.

Looks like things are settling down here. The park across the street is in pretty bad shape, unfortunately.

It's good to see you all present and accounted for. As the days go by one hopes other members will check in and let us know they and their families and friends are well.

Capitol district of NY is holding. Lots of flooding and winds up here.

The NYS Thruway is closed from Albany to NYC due to flooding. It seems there has been some major damage in the town of Windom, and several buildings have collapsed in Downtown Troy.

I'm well, some basement flooding, but nothing more. Power has been stable.

Myriads

That is a long stretch of road to be shut down. :(

Well, the weather deities seem to like me, for I spent the day with power (for the most part) and relatively undamaged by the storm.

By the time it hit New England, it was less of a storm than expected, but Irene left some damage in her wake.

Glad to see most people are accounted for and safe.

Kopfhorer here. The power stayed on. According to the local newspaper's web site, local creeks are mighty scary, the localities which always have flooding problems during heavy rains have them now, but as far as I can tell, nothing catastrophic has gone down.

Pretty blustery during the day, but no sign of wind as of now.

I'm in Norfolk, Va and never lost power. All of Saturday was a mess, but the power stayed on the and storm passed by.

I went to a picnic and it cleared out by mid afternoon. Still no signs of Milagros this morning.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back