• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ok your watching a movie with Margot Robie what would you think if you saw this

tickleteasing

Verified
This is something I have wondered about and when I ask this question I want to
know how you would react if you saw this. Ok you go to see a movie and in the
move is Margot Robie, the plot is not relevant and about 10 minutes in to the
movie you see a scene where Margot Robie is tied naked to a bed and tickled sensless
for five to ten minutes. Now if you saw this would you think the makers of the
film had a tickle fetish or that it was part of the plot?
To dive further in this question there is a few things I need to point out.
Often times we complain about things in movies that never happen in real life,
but there are things that happen in real life that never happen in movies. The
scenariou of a woman tied to a bed and tickled senseless happens in real life
obviously. So why would showing this scene in a mainstream movie be that ridiculous.
I should also add that other fetishes have beeen shown in mainstream movies
too. What about exhibitionism and basic instinct. When you really think about it
would most women flash a bunch of detectives in an interrogation room? But
do you all see my point though that if there are women who get restrained and
tickled sensless why not do a movie showcasing that fetish? Also, what would you
think if you saw that scene I described?

Tell me you're a foot fetishist who saw "Barbie" on opening night without telling me you're a foot fetishist who saw "Barbie" on opening night.

Not to hijack this thread, but I think I remember an episode of “Veronica Mars” that had a guy with a tickle fetish in it. It was fun to hear Kristen Bell bring it up 2-3 times.

When you really think about it would most women flash a bunch of detectives in an interrogation room?

I thought about it. Clearly, you didn't.

Sharon Stone's character was not "most women", unless you're implying the average woman is a psychopath who isn't above murderering her lovers with an icepick, and that was pretty much the entire point of the movie. She was using sex as an attempt to lure in and control/eventually kill the detective investigating her, because that was "her thing".

I also know a few more things about how movies are made than you do, and "the makers of the film" is a vast over-simplification. The script writer can put anything in a script they want, for whatever reason. The director can change it, also for whatever reason. The actor can refuse to shoot it, also for whatever reason. The occasional exception like Quentin Tarantino aside, people who want to work in Hollywood aren't sneaking their fetishes into scripts hoping nobody on the production team notices. These movies go to focus groups, executive review, you name it. There probably would be discussions about the merit of the scene, what it was doing in the film, and how does the director justify it if it's not glaringly obvious from the rest of the film.

I mean, as bad as it was, "Fetish Dolls Die Laughing" still justified its content as part of a reasonable, if paper-thin, plot.

I mean what would you all think if you saw this in a movie

I wouldn't, because it won't. One, Margo Robbie has said in interviews she didn't like how her butt hung out of her shorts in Suicide Squad and that the over-sexualization of her character made her uncomfortable on set, so the odds of her ever doing this are basically zero, and two, unlike other foot fetishists, I don't assume every foot that appears on camera is a secret illuminati signal to the cabal like most of the rest of 'em seem to.

Niche indie productions like "Follow Her" aside, this isn't happening anytime soon in "mainstream" Hollywood. Sexploitation directors are making films like Bitchslap and Sucker Punch.

Now if you saw this would you think the makers of the film had a tickle fetish or that it was part of the plot?

That depends. Is it part of the plot? It's usually pretty easy to tell when a scene has been crammed into a movie for no reason other than reasons, so it would depend on the rest of the film. Sharon Stone's character flashed her vag because it was very much in character for her given her character's motives and goals. I think that it would be pretty hard to stick a nude tickle fetish scene in a mainstream film unless it was somehow very important to the plot, and the odds of that ever happening - again - are basically nil.

Or is this one of those "turn your brain off and bawk about how how hawt it would be and damn real life" threads? Someone should warn me ahead of time when we do those. Ten bucks says this is "Wishful Thinking - The Thread" and that you're desperately trying to come up with a scenario that would justify something you want to see.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back