• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, here's the TMNT tickling story ...well, the first part, anyway. lol

'Bout bloody time this thing got moving!
But no feather tickling? Awwww, man!

don't worry guys

as a fellow writer most stories take time to write you just can't get everything at once just let him take his time the less you worry about
it the faster the stories will be done okay guys

sofar so good man

Re: don't worry guys

darksoul said:
as a fellow writer most stories take time to write you just can't get everything at once just let him take his time the less you worry about
it the faster the stories will be done okay guys

sofar so good man

Don't worry, it'll be done before the 9th. "Why the 9th?", you ask? Well, lucky me, I get to have my wisdom teeth taken out that day! Oh boy, I can hardly wait! Those last two sentances were sarcasm, of course. lol. :rolleyes:

Oh and for the person who didn't like the "no feather tickling" part, well...just rember this: there's two more victims waiting. Who SAYS there won't be feather-tickling? ;)

Re: looking forward to it

TK 81 said:
But who's going to be next

Look at the end of the last chapter...there's a hint of who's going to be tickled next, in the last sentence . But I'm not givin away anything more than that.:cool:

darksoul said:
i know and can't wait for it your good

Well, the next chapter WOULDA been posted by now, but I got a rather annoying alert from my comuter...or more accurately, MSN explorer " this program his performed an illegal operation and " blah blah blah....damn, and just when I had finished that chapter and had hit "submit reply". Oh well, guess I'll try again later tonight.

Just to give you one more hint of what's coming, if you look close enough, you'll see some of the characters acting the same way they did in the tv show. I may not know much about tickling other than what I've read, but I know my TMNT characters. :D

It didn't let me post the next chapter AGAIN! Maybe it's because I'm making it too long? :confused: I've noticed that some stories with really long chapters are posted as lots of chapters instead of just a few. I guess I can't post this next chapter on here, since its about twice as long as my first one. It's that long, because it involves more than just the tickle-torture at Lily's hideout.

I'll just make a file and post a link to it, I guess.

seperate the parts

Post them seperately. I can't wait man

Re: Re: seperate the parts

jason19tk said:

Sorry,too late over here ( or maybe the word is too "early" since i'm up past 3 a.m. lol ) for me to turn the next part into itty bitty parts. But....here's the URL to the file in my "yahoo briefcase". http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jason19tk

Oh yeah, and, hope you're still enjoyin the story. From the feedback I'm gettin, though,I guess it's safe to say I'm writing a story that's at least entertaining, if not good. lol. :D

one problem

It says your folder is empty. You've given me a URL to something that doesn't have the story

Re: one problem

TK 81 said:
It says your folder is empty. You've given me a URL to something that doesn't have the story

Sorry about that...I'm not used to using that "yahoo briefcase" thing for this kind of stuff. However, I posted the next chapter...along with other stories ...on a small site I have ( just a place to post my stories and some fave pics people made so they don't get lost. lol) . Hopefully THIS URL will work: http://www.geocities.com/jason19tk/tickingstories.html

to be honest

not enough tickling, much less foot tickling

Re: to be honest

TK 81 said:
not enough tickling, much less foot tickling

Yeah, I guess I was tryin too hard to get the story finished fast to make that chapter better. I just wanted to get the Turtles to get to action at least before the last chapter, which, will be worked on this weekend. I know I said the story would be done before the nineth, but kinda hard to come up with somethin good when you're worried as hell about how your oral surgery is gonna go. Uh..huhuhuh..I said "oral" lol.

By the way, the wisdom tooth surgery actually went smoothly, and I'm not in any pain at all. Had a migrane from where one of the tooth was by a nerve , but other than that, I'm doin fine. And here I was worryin I'd be feelin like crap afterwords. :D

Anyway, I plan to make the last chapter as good as I can get it...with lots more tickling..and lots more actionThat's why I'm gonna work on it this whole weekend. On Monday, the victims get alot more laughs and the Turtles kick alot more ass. :cool:

man next tiem dont keep us waits!!! man i centered my whole life around yuor storycuz i dont have a life of my own to go to ya kno!!! ha ha ha! ppl beats me up and makes fun of me f4 my fetis :( i need a hug *hugs all*

morgandavis said:
man next tiem dont keep us waits!!! man i centered my whole life around yuor storycuz i dont have a life of my own to go to ya kno!!! ha ha ha! ppl beats me up and makes fun of me f4 my fetis :( i need a hug *hugs all*

lol Well, don't worry, as soon as Monday night comes , I'm gonna post that last chapter. You might not FIND it till the next day, since I usually start posting late at night. Can't exactly have my mom findin me on the tickling forums. damn i gotta get my own computer for my room. lol. But the only reason it's taking this long this time, is cause I want the last chapter to have more tickling/action, to make up for the last chapter. Once this story is done...I'll try to think of even cooler things to contribute to the forum. :D

here is what I am waiting for

Anybody remember that show "Black Scorpion"? Let's see a tickling story with the girl that played her

Re: here is what I am waiting for

TK 81 said:
Anybody remember that show "Black Scorpion"? Let's see a tickling story with the girl that played her

Yeah, I remember Black Scorpian. The show was increadibly campy, and the fx weren't that good ( it was like the fx animation wasn't...smooth..enough or something...it looked too fake. ), but I still enjoyed seein another hot lady kicking ass. lol. Maybe their should be a story with a Buffy/Black Scorpian crossover? That'd be one tickle-fight I'd LOVE to see. :D

the last chapter is here!

Finally, I've finished the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES tickling story. Here's the url to the last chapter:http://www.geocities.com/jason19tk/tickingstories.html

look for the one that says TMNT Return of Turtelli? Part 5 , and that's the last chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it somewhat. If not,then I'll try writing stories when it's NOT so late at night. lol:rolleyes:

real nice story, but is still wish u would have had a lot of feather-foot tickling. i'm NUTS about that

EmSeeSquared said:
real nice story, but is still wish u would have had a lot of feather-foot tickling. i'm NUTS about that

Well, I'll keep that in mind the next time I come up with s story. :D

And glad you liked the story. :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back