• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay, I'll Bite

Yeah, that is Shemp-I initially thought it was Moe! But my curiosity was beginning to get the best of me. So spill it somebody....inquiring minds want to know!!! :cool:

Gen.Zod said:
Blame Venray
Yeah, now that you mention it, I can believe it. He's probably rolling on the floor, kicking his legs and holding his gut, laughing his bald ass off at the thought of some 37,000 people staring at their screen, brows furrowed, mouths agape, all exclaiming "WTF??????"

He's an ornery one, that Ray. :cool:

Rxx

tkrexx said:
Yeah, now that you mention it, I can believe it. He's probably rolling on the floor, kicking his legs and holding his gut, laughing his bald ass off at the thought of some 37,000 people staring at their screen, brows furrowed, mouths agape, all exclaiming "WTF??????"

Rxx

He apparently knows nothing about it. (Yeah right)

So we're all a bunch of hallucinating crazies.

tkrexx said:

Rxx

I sent him a PM Haven't heard from him yet

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ummm.....Sir General???? Ray & Tracy have been hanging with us all weekend. This is the first I've been online ..... and they aren't even home yet. Twasn't Ray....THIS TIME

Ann

Well, maybe I'm wierd

okay, no maybe about it but;

I find it vastly amusing that someone whose screen name is a variation on T-rex began this thread by stating; "OK, I'll bite."

Getting a bite from a T-rex? That's what I call a Mega-bite!
And I bet it Mega-hurts!

Mastertank1 said:
I find it vastly amusing that someone whose screen name is a variation on T-rex began this thread by stating; "OK, I'll bite."
THANK you! I'm glad it wasn't just me... of course, you've stolen my thunder. :rolleyes: In the meantime, what's all this hullaballoo about Shemp? :idunno: :ermm:

TklDuo-Ann said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ummm.....Sir General???? Ray & Tracy have been hanging with us all weekend. This is the first I've been online ..... and they aren't even home yet. Twasn't Ray....THIS TIME

Ann

That man has some good powers :shock:

If Shemp was the dinosaur instead of the girl it would have been even funnier!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back