• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Okay so what's wrong with Deviantart?

cletus

TMF Expert
Now that it's been at least 2 weeks since I'm seeing this new error on Deviantart I'm wondering if it's just me or if somehow the idiots at Deviantart didn't royally screw something up. For the past at least 2 years since they took away being able to search by categories (photos, digital art, etc.) I've decided to weekly search for specific keywords then to get what I want from the website. And then changing the setting to most recent would allow me to scroll endlessly until I came to last week's posts. But now for the past 2 weeks (more maybe?) I've only been able to scroll down about 36 hours worth of material before the website comes to that's all for now. Like wtf? So now I've had to change my habits to DA daily which is inconvenient but appears to be the only fix right now.

To be clear I go to Deviantart.com type for example tickle in the search bar, then click deviations and then click most recent.

Deviantart is the worst site I know, of when it comes to finding material. I'm going only to the links published on TMF pages, normally.

Deviantart has been consistently getting worse and worse over the years because all of the people who run and work on the site and have all these big ideas on how to improve it are complete and total idiots.

Not only that but they have it out for the fetish industry, especially tickling and so on. They've been on a crusade to seriously cut back on fetish material on the site for a while now. I have seen popular artists have multiple works removed, artists banned, and other punishments. Site sucks now. But it's unfortunately one of the few places I know to go for tickling content. Until I find a suitable replacement I'm stuck with it.

I actually now just tonight decided to try Microsoft's browser and it seems to not have the issue. So what might I have done to Chrome to run into an error like that all of a sudden?

I saw BLUEY fetish shit and deleted my fucking account. Do I have to say more?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back