• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC Again, To The Wells, To The Well, And, Dried Up In Two Places?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was exhausted as he tried to doze on the plane to OKC on that Tuesday morning. Yet, Ross knew that it was vital that he try to leave RossShell and anything at and regarding work in New York behind, to make the trip to see Fritz, Steve, the oil wells, potential investors, and almost certainly, other people involving Alan Hell.

When Ross got to the office, Fritz took one look at Ross and said. "Okay, what now?"

Ross sighed. "Mister P , Hello to you, Mister Steve, Hello to you. I will say one sentence, then we focus on what we are doing here. Mister Patrick made a sarcastic comment about my trip here today because I was working on things for him, I blew up at him in my office, kicked him out of my office, and then this morning before I left for the airport , he called me, apologized, and said he was out of line" Ross said.

Fritz grinned., "Good Job! You put that pest in his place!"

"Yes, now on to what we have to do here. Ah, I had a surprise phone call from Mister Hell yesterday. Mister Hell told me that he is going to quietly sit on a conference call, as I lecture about one hundred investors tomorrow, and then, we take said people to the field on Thursday not to mention who we might get from word of mouth. Will teacher growl if you stay until Friday?" Fritz asked.

"She might roar, but I will explain it to her. I think she knows I dont want to see the office for a few days., Plus, we have to keep the processing line moving for Mister Hell and his gang, and ourselves" Ross said.

Ross, Fritz, and Steve held the usual pre meeting discussion the day Ross got to OKC.

After dinner that night, and a decent night sleep for Ross, Ross, Fritz and Steve prepared for their presentation to the investors, when Ross got a text from Alan Hell that said. "Five Hundred Investors"

Ross hit Alan's number and Alan answered.

"Hello, you will be presenting to at least five hundred people. Word of mouth, other lawyers, friends, etc. My guess, you get about half" Alan said.

"Okay , thanks, will tell the guys" Ross said, clicking Alan off.

"Guys, that was of course Mister Hell. He said that our call will be attended by five hundred people today, of which he expects half might sign up. "Ross said.

Fritz's eyes widened. "Goooood ! More Green for us. Ah Mister Ross, when you get back to old NYC,.I think you need to sit on Mister Fish's tail to bring in those test wells"

"Fritz, they will come in when they come in. John seems very straightforward, and he was honest with me. Maybe we can find some other product in Texas that we did not know we have, like further south. With the way Alan is gobbling things up with his investors and his referrals, Oklahoma will be gone ASAP" Ross said truthfully.

The conference call time came, attended by all of Alan Hell;s referrals. Alan and Ross stayed silent, while Fritz explained the nature of the investment, the amount of the investment, and the time frame of return, and Steve explained things from a product point of view in the ground.

By the end of the presentation, between the calls to the office where Fritz, Ross and Steve were, and the glowing calls to Alan Hell, it was figured that three hundred investors would sign.

At the end, Alan called on the speaker phone.

"Okay, three hundred big ones, boys, where is my referral fee?" Alan said as everyone laughed.

Ross, Fritz and Steve had dinner again that night. The next day, they went to the wells, for another call on the well conference line, with another one hundred people. They only got fifty, but it was not bad.

Thus, total, three hundred fifty out of six hundred signed.

When they got back to the office the night before Ross was supposed to go home, Fritz gave Ross some papers.

"Here, sign this, medium sized mall, already approved by zoning, one hundred stores, that will be three million dollars please?" Fritz said.

"Either finance it, I will get on a conference call, and charge it to me with payback when we rent, or if you want me to take it from RossShell, let me see what my cash flow is. I can also try to get it from a bank in New York ASAP Give me a week from when I get back home, and you will have your three mil" Ross said.

"Okay, a week, from the moment your plane lands boy!" Fritz bellowed, as they all laughed.

When Ross was dropped at his hotel, Fritz said.

"Get out of here, boy. We had two very decent days. If a show pops up tomorrow, we will do it, and send you the details, and the moola you are owed from it. You look besides yourself" Fritz said.

"My conscience is telling me to go check the office tomorrow, but my ass might be grass if the teacher hears that plan" Ross said truthfully.

"Call her right now and ask her" Fritz said.

Ross hit Kayley's cell phone.

"Hun, I will be home tonight. If I stop by the apartment to change, is it okay if I change, drop my bags, and check the office for at most two hours tomorrow?: Ross asked.

Kayley sighed. "I am not your keeper. I cant give you detention or divorce you for going into the office, but I swear you, if you meet with or even talk to Mister You Know Who, you are in Iceland this whole weekend, got it?" Kayley said.

"Clearly, see you tomorrow night, love you" Ross said.

"Me too"
Kayley said\.

Ross slept, caught a 7 am flight home, landed at JFK, dropped his bag home, and went to the office, in dark jeans, a black polo. and tan jacket.

"The Boss is here, everyone get your ass in gear" Ross said jokingly as he strode through the office.

"Mail, messages" Ross said, as he took his mail and messages.

Ross's secretary carefully approached Ross.

"You can come into the office. What happened? You look like you're ready to tell me we are falling off a cliff" Ross said.\

"Ross, Alan Hell was here, he wanted to drop off a project for you, non oil and gas with a million dollar retainer check" Ross's assistant said.

Ross laughed. "More work. Okay, I will call him and thank him. What else?" Ross asked.

"Mister Patrick is in trouble again. He insisted I not call you in OKC because he knew you would be furious at him. He has two problems. His ex wife, and another producer in another country" Ross's assistant said.

"The ex wife I can get rid of with one call to Alan Hell. The producer in the other country I am angry about because I am already trying to help him out of one problem: Okay, give me a few and I will deal with him, and it:" Ross replied

Ross closed his door, loudly.

Ross said in his chair, and mouthed to himself

"What was Tim's problem THIS TIME?"

That would be seen, if it was anything, and how bad , or good it was.

Last edited:
"Mister Patrick is in trouble again. He insisted I not call you in OKC because he knew you would be furious at him. He has two problems. His ex wife, and another producer in another country" Ross's assistant said.
The part in boldface shows that Tim is capable of causing more and more trouble, without end, for himself and anybody foolish enough to be his friend.

Kayley sighed. "I am not your keeper. I cant give you detention or divorce you for going into the office, but I swear you, if you meet with or even talk to Mister You Know Who, you are in Iceland this whole weekend, got it?" Kayley said.
I agree with Kayley on this.

LOL Wow

From that statement, I'm reading that you think Ross should tell Tim to Go To Hell.

That is a difficult task, considering how involved Tim has been in the plot of these stories.

You like Kayley's statement.

I will try to write within 24 hours. Hopefully I should be able to post something

I will have to think about that. Right now I have a cold, so it may not be "Today"

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back