• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC, Vegas, Win, Lose Or Draw.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Kayley's plane landed in OKC after the flights from JFK and Dallas.

Ross went to the office, while Kayley went to the hotel with the luggage to rest. Ross, Kayley, Fritz, Steve, and their wives would all meet for dinner that night.

When Ross got to the office, he talked to Fritz and Steve

"I promised Kayley three days here. She has to be back to go back to work. So, I have time to do three shows, then we are going to Vegas for three days before going home" Ross said.

"The investors are all ready to come to the fields for the show. Let me get in touch with the contact man, and we will all jump into the SUV, and go" Fritz said, dialing the party with his cell phone.

After that, Ross, Fritz and Steve went in the SUV to the field, where they and the foreman hooked up with fifty investors, to discuss and show the field to.

Just about half seemed really interested, with another ten maybes. So, they handed contracts to the really interested parties.

When the men got back to OKC, they met up with their wives for dinner.

When they got back to the hotel, Ross was exhausted from the trip and the working. He kissed Kayley some but they did not have sex.

The next day, in the late morning, Kayley went shopping, while Ross , Fritz and Steve went back to the fields with another sixty investors, and the same routine followed.

Ross and Kayley ate dinner alone that night. Then, after one more show, they would head off to Vegas.

That one more show was on Wednesday. Seventy five people met Ross, Fritz and Steve at the field for the presentation. This time, thirty five signed up.

The showing was "Fair" as Ross's father liked to say, but Ross knew he had to be thankful.

Ross also knew that he needed to get out of OKC and on to Vegas, because this time, Kayley was with him, an extreme rarity, and he wanted to have a good time with his Queen, and knew he could always go back to OKC within the month.

Ross and Kayley flew to Vegas that evening, and went to the hotel.

Ross had hoped that the Vegas part would be quiet, but, knowing Ross's life, it was anything but.

Ross's cell phone, which he had on vibrate because of being in the field, and on the plane to Vegas, was flashing.

When Ross checked his messages, there were two, one from Timothy, and the other from Alan Hell.

Ross listened, and was not happy. He vowed to keep himself calm, and not do anything about what was said until he got back to New York,

Ross also vowed that he would call both Alan and Timothy, and tell both of them that he would not be in the office and able to deal with what was said until Monday.

Ross would firmly tell both of them that he was with Kayley on vacation, and was not going to cut a vacation short to both upset Kayley's and his relationship, and tax his own health.

Just what did Alan and Tim say? How serious or not serious was it?

That would be seen.

Ross should squash Tim like an insect. Despite their long history, Tim has become like a mosquito that has gotten inside your house.

The trip to OKC went well as usual. In contrast to Tim, Fritz and Steve are good for Ross's health and wealth in the present.

LOL I love how you say "Squash Tim Like An Insect"

Fritz, Ross and Steve get along well. They always have, and probably always will

Ross could do something like give Tim an "Ultimatum" For example, forget about hiring an Account Manager/Vice President like John to assign Tim's work to.

Maybe, to hire a "President or Vice Chairman " of RossShell. (I know that Vice Chairman of companies exist I used to know a man who was a Vice Chairman of a major company in real life)

With as massive as RossShell has become, that could be an option.

We will see what happens, once Ross and Kayley finish having fun in Vegas.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back