• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oklahoma and Surrounding Areas

Tamia78

Verified
Anyone? Just throwing a line out there. I know most of you, but if you're new....now's the time to speak up!

--T

Hello

Hi Tamia! I'm in northwest Arkansas. What part of Oklahoma are You in?

That actually makes me wonder if Tulsa might be another location for a munch. What do you think?

--T

Awesome...I didn't realize we actually have other female lees in this area........

Yay! More people! Guys and Gals.....we need another Oklahoma gathering, seeing as how we need to meet and all.......:veryhappy

--T

Im interested

Hello Tamaria my state touches your state and if I start driving now I can be there in less then 12 hours unless you might have time to pick me up at the airport in that case I can make it alot sooner

I'm new to this section of the site. Upper DFW area, 22/m 'ler

Ooops...forgot to mention that I am a 'ler, but am 56. But that means I've had a LOT of experience at foot tickling!

Awesome, everyone. I'd like to have another munch in the next few months, so we can meet each other in the area. I'll keep everyone posted as much as I can. I'd like to have a good mix of females and males if I can...if you know any other females into our fetish...let em know, will ya?

--T

Hey Tamia,
Please don't forget me sweetie, I will do everything in my power to come to this one. I live in North Louisiana and it is very possible for me to be there. :cuddle:

Don

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back