• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old interactive tickling game

summerdaez

TMF Regular
Does anyone remember the name of the old interactive tickling fiction game? It was a text-based game, and it's not the one sold by MTJPub.
It's older than that. I can't remember the name of it, but I used to have it on my computer and lost it when I bought a new laptop.

Anyone know the name of it and/or where I can dl it again? :D

I'm thinking Josie or Ticklegal.
By any chance was the main character a princess?
Unfortunately, I havent seen either of them for a good 3-4 years now.

Does anyone remember the name of the old interactive tickling fiction game? It was a text-based game, and it's not the one sold by MTJPub.
It's older than that. I can't remember the name of it, but I used to have it on my computer and lost it when I bought a new laptop.

Anyone know the name of it and/or where I can dl it again? :D

Are you talking about the old game from Kunzite? a text based game shere your char is a female interogator in a ticking dungeon but get blamed/accused of stealling money?

I know only about text-based interactive called WinFrotz, I have it with one free scenario "Dungeon".

Yeah, I remember the one Cosmo mentioned. I think I deleted it a long time ago. and I tried looking for it a couple months back through Google, but no luck.

I thought I'd bump this up from the depths of the dead to see if anyone remembers yet....Cosmo, if you're still around, that's exactly the one I'm referring to...do you remember the name of it? :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back