• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old School Phone Tickle Talk

deltones50

When I first started exploring my fetish, I ran across this call in place down in FL...anyone else ever call in to here?
Was going thru my old stuff and came across this flyer and it brought back some early memories of talking to someone who understood and didn't look down on my interests (even tho it cost me some money to do that) pembroke.jpg

Used to chat (25-30 years ago?) with a woman named Angel Montgomery (California based and not her real name of course) who I saw in some fetish publication - charged I think $25 a call and was terrific at doing roleplay that were basically one sided stories she would create from an outline

Wow! An early, auditory version of OnlyFans ! Except that one place offered photos and such as well!
It is interesting talking to the young ppl who love the tickling fetish now ( 18-30) who mention satisfying their curiosities and reading about it on the internet...and then Me having to explain how anyone did any research found any info in the 70's with no internet!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back