• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Older Woman" m/f

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Well. I was 20 years old. She was 26. We had worked together for a couple of years during the summers. She was beautiful. Blonde. Nice body. And she knew it. At the time of this story she had a serious boyfriend that she was going to marry. But, she still liked to be appreciated and liked to flirt. We had known each other a couple of years.

I was younger and had my own younger set of women to play with. Those were good days. But I did have this one tickling and sex encounter with her that I will never forget.

There were two pools at the summer camp. Kelli was one of the lifeguards. Everyone tried to stop by the pool when she was on duty. She was usually at the new pool. So, I made my rounds one day. Just playing around. Made sure to say hello to Kelli. Her bikini was banging. Whew. At that time, I really couldn't swim. She was teasing me, grabbing me and pretending that she was going to drag me into the pool. I'm bigger and stronger, so no worries. But spontaneously, I spin out of her grasp and get behind her, hold her and tickle just under her ribs. To me delight, she actually SCREAMS with laughter. Everyone stops and looks in our direction. Her eyes are wide, her face is red...and she kind of looks at me with a strange look. I figured that she was embarrassed, so I laughed and walked away and talked to other people at the pool.

Not too long after that...about 20 minutes...she found me...still at the pool and came over. She's giggling...flirting a little bit and starts teasing me again. Ooookaaaaayyyyy. She starts talking about how she needs to throw me in the pool. I'm laughing. You know you can't even do that. "What are you gonna do about it?" she asks with a big grin on her face. And I get it. It is an invitation for me to tickle her again. Excellent. But I have to be careful. Because I have this tickling fetish...and she doesn't really know. So I don't want to get too excited in my swimsuit...because somebody will notice.

But she comes after me. Grabbing me. Same as before. I spin behind her again. I have her back secured close to my chest. One arm holds her securely, and I try to find some ticklish spots. I didn't go for the discovered spot right away. I tried some other places. She kind of squirmed and giggled. I loved it. And then I hit her spot again. And she screamed again. But I didn't let her go. I kept at it for about 20 seconds. Excellent. But uh oh. Now I have an erection...and she is so close that she can feel it against her body. Giggling, she turns to face me...looking directly into my eyes and nodding. Quickly she makes a move to brush her hair out of her face...but on the way up...her fingers swiftly tickle my erection. I grab my towel and wrap it around my waist. She goes back to whatever she was doing before. I sit down to recover.

Very cool. But it wasn't over.

Later in the day, she finds me again. She says that she could use my help moving a couple of things at the lower (old) pool. No problem. I meet her there. She says the stuff is in the little office. She opens the door...I follow her. Then she closes the door and locks it. She tells me that she had been wondering what I would be like. Wow. She moves in and kisses me. Excellent. So we make out for a while. I move to take off her top...because I had some wonders of my own. She uses her hand to stop me...pulls back a little and says..."Don't you want to tickle me?" And she actually raises both arms up over her head...presenting me with many targets. Wow. So I am tickling her. Still trying to find all of her spots. She giggles. Laughs. Squirms. I hit her spot a couple of times. Screams laughter. I find some other good spots too. After a few minutes she reaches down and grabs my junk...puts her hand around my shaft. She nods her head. "I thought so" she says.

So now we are making out again. I take her top off. First my hands explore her breasts, but I can't resist using my mouth. Huge nipples, which I knew because I could sometimes see them through her bikini. I licked and nibbled for a minute, being very careful and teasing. I came back up along her neck,detouring to an earlobe before finding her tongue with mine. Once we were making out again, she had her hand inside my shorts. Nice hand job. After a while she pushes me onto the couch and says "I want to see it"...No problem. My shorts are pretty much off now anyway. She looks and plays and then starts a great blowjob. Wow. I'm squirming and moaning and she stops with her mouth; finishing me off with one of her hands. Amazing.

She starts wiping her hand of with a towel and goes to grab her top like we are finished. That's cool. But I'm not really done. So I grab an arm and look into her eyes. Pull her back towards the couch. I am touching her and playing with her. Her nipples get hard again. I tickle her lightly all over. I'm not going for the big laugh this time...although that turns me on. No...I am going for giggles. And this time, I have my hands moving towards her hips. Aha. ticklish. She takes of her shorts for me. I lean her back and share some of my oral skills. She has three orgasms by the time I'm done. We get up and get dressed and get back to the day.

I was hoping for another encounter. Really I was expecting it. But no. We were still friends. But after that day, she just kind of gave me a look and looked me off if it seemed like I was trying to flirt too much. She didn't really seek me out and invite me anymore either. We just had a kind of understanding that it wasn't going to happen again. She was getting married in a year. That was that. Yet I was a happy camper. Ha. Ha.

At the end of summer on the last day of work, she did make a point to seek me out. She pulled me to the side, grabbed my arm, leaned in and whispered that she had fun this summer. Then she kissed me on the cheek. That's the last time I saw her. It has been a couple of decades now.

I am in touch with her on FB. She did marry that guy and they are still together. Excellent. I love it. When I come home, I never try to see her. But I do have great memories.

For me, an instant classic. Thank you very much for writing and sharing.

Thanks

It is funny. Because there is always a chance that I will see her again.

I wish I would have known then, what I know now.

But the memories are good.

A lot of my best tickling stories are from when I was a young man...18 to 24. Those were the best. Early 80s. I was playing. And trying to work my fetish in. It was good. I was young and buff too...so that helped.

I do wish that I had known more back then. I would have explored more. It was kind of a down low thing in my day. I had to be careful. Some of my lady friends figured it out. But I didn't have a lot of discussion. My ex-wife knew before we got married. We lived together and I sort of explored it. But she hated to be tickled. LOL. No worries. I didn't marry for tickling. But I might next time.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back