• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oldest person you know brought to hysterical laughter with raspberries?

LetThereBeT

Hi everyone this is probably my first Thread so sorry if it's posted in the wrong place still getting used to this whole thing!

One of my main interests in tickling is belly tickling! and one of my favourite ways to tickle a belly is raspberries ever since I saw my friends mother brought to hysterics by his Dad blowing raspberries on her belly.

Remembering this moment no doubt started everything off for me but also recently got me thinking I wonder if anyone else has experienced a mature adult brought to hysterical laughter by raspberries since it being such a rare occurance would be interesting to know.

So did anyone else ever see a mature adult brought to hysterics by raspberries? :neenerneener:

My gf, a lovely 47-year-old, has learned to dread raspberries to her her boobs, armpits and ribs, which make her squeal like a little girl.

My wife; she’s 50, and still giggles and squeals like a much younger woman when you give her a raspberry on her belly. It’s her most ticklish spot, and she says the playful and silly aspect makes it even worse.

It's hilarious when you can get them laughing like crazy at something so simple.

I also think it made it even more embarrassing and hysterical for my friends Mother since it was happening right infront of me and her son so the embaressment added to the laughter.

Thanks for the great responses!

Last edited:
i would have to say my mother. my dad would always tease her saying stuff like “ i think its time for you to get a tummy blaster”. and she would always deflect it and tell him go away because she really did not like it. so i only remember my dad giving my mom raspberries 2-3 times. but the best one was when they were vibing one night and my dad said to me and my brother. “ hey guys should i go give mom some blasters lol”. we of course cheered him on. he ended up cornering my mom in there bedroom while me and my brother followed and stood in the doorway. he then playfully wrestled her down to the bed while she was yelling his first name and nooo nooo! also pulling at his hair on his head as he got closer to raspberring her. looking back at it now its hilarious because she was fighting tooth and nail not to get tickled. but she did not hold him off for long because when he laid on top of her and pulled her shirt upit was over. he must have blew about 8 raspberries on my moms belly. i then remember she stopped fighting him and accepted it. while laughing hysterically to the point of no noise coming out of her mouth she raised her arms up to my and my brother. and said help meee guys. while my dad kept tickling her with his face. my brother eventually ran over and jumped on my dad to save mom. i was hoping it would last longer lol! the whole thing was really playful and silly. but for me it was the first real tickling experience i had. it was also the beginning of my tickling fetish. now to this day raspberries are one of my favorite ways to tickle. i will try and think of other instances i have had.

I'm trying to think of more myself, I feel like I have so much more memories but it's hard to actrually remember.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back