• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Omg....

hahahahaha....HAHAHAHAHA!!! That thing is hillarious! I bet it was made by someone in the community... but at about 40 bucks USD, I don't think i need one. Great find though...funny as heck!

I hope they'l made a pair based on a real foot model.That would be great.We could also get a botle of this model "sweat" so we'd get the scent with it.They could advertise that in the adult section.

Don't get me wrong... no, wait, do get me wrong.
At 40 bucks per toy, you're better off hiring/befriending somebody, so they look and smell right, and you can have fun beyond the tickling part.

It's hilarious, but 40 bucks for something that does only that will make you regret buying it very, very quick.

It reminds me of this joke fly-swatter that we have at the office. Someone bought it for about 20 or 25 bucks. When you go to hit something with it, it emits a horribly annoying scream, which was supposed to be funny...I think...Either way, it's "humor" wore off extremely quickly and sat hidden on a bookshelf for about a year and a half. Eventually they tried to give it away, but no one would take it. In response to that, she tried to throw it in the dumpster. The next day it was back on the bookshelf, however, and nobody knows how...To this day, it sits on the bookshelf, unused once again. o_O

a1532b said:
It reminds me of this joke fly-swatter that we have at the office. Someone bought it for about 20 or 25 bucks. When you go to hit something with it, it emits a horribly annoying scream, which was supposed to be funny...I think...Either way, it's "humor" wore off extremely quickly and sat hidden on a bookshelf for about a year and a half. Eventually they tried to give it away, but no one would take it. In response to that, she tried to throw it in the dumpster. The next day it was back on the bookshelf, however, and nobody knows how...To this day, it sits on the bookshelf, unused once again. o_O
Oh wow, it's the mysterious Ouija swatter! :wooha:

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back