• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On a positive note...

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
One positive thing about sequestration, quarantine and so forth for days and weeks on end is finding free ways to entertain yourselves... Imagine it. Think back to a time when you were young if this current situation existed and of the probability of the number of households packed with bored occupants forced into enclosed quarters that by accident, or default, may or may not discover or exploit one or more person's ticklishness... Roommates, lovers, loved ones and the innocent play that takes place in families - Tickle on! Cheers to future fetishists that may develop as a result of this time who innocently stumbled into this activity and enjoyed it as immensely (and innocently as we once did) only to carry that fun feeling into the future if only to relive the good memories! &#55357;&#56397;

If only you are not someplace all alone. Myself and a few others have no one that we can play with because of all this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we can keep this thread on a positive note. Good idea, barefeet. The bf has definitely been taking advantage of being stuck inside with me lol

Hahaha, this thread is spot-on! I'm on my 53rd day of confinement and things are looking good, ESPECIALLY fetish-wise :p Got extra spare time, a ticklish wife who's got nowhere else to go and plenty of gear :devil:

The good thing is that most of the stuff I like to do are indoors activities: reading, playing video games, pen-and-paper RPGs, miniature wargaming, board games, chatting with my lovely spouse, tickling my lovely spouse... I miss my colleagues, my friends and going to the gym, but apart from that, I am not bored in the slightest. And because I no longer have to commute to work, I get up later in the morning and I have more spare time in the afternoon~

The only downside would be the wife walking around with practically nothing on and barefoot, as it is one hell of a distraction while I am working :typerhappy: Especially when she sits on the opposite side of the table and crosses her ankles RIGHT NEXT TO MY MONITOR well within reach. Women always know how to capture our whole attention :wub:

I was thinking about a related idea.
A podcast was just theorizing about a huge baby boom that might come this December resulting from people's sudden free time.

But from "our" perspective... imagine how many roommates are also bored and suddenly stuck together night after night, maybe for the first time. Especially after a drink or two... imagine how many index fingers have made their way to a quick poke of someone else's side to see if there's an instant reaction? :)

I hope there's no baby boom. The world doesn't need any more humans xD

Im sure I will be fighting off rhino attacks all month tho xD

Sadly I'm stuck with family, as I have an extended spring break. But if I was with my friend, who I'm rooming with this semester, things could be a little different. ;)

But luckily I'm not too bored either. I've got video games to play and movies that I want to knock off my to-watch list.

I still have 2 high schoolers stuck in the house with us. Been trying to instigate a tickle attack with this social lockdown in effect lol

We both work at home, so not much has changed, really; we've always been more "stay at home, have a lot of friends come over" types, anyway. But now the friends can't come over like they usually do, so that's a minus. Still plenty of tickles, and we still "fool around" together online when work is dull (okay, even when it's not), but now that we don't go out at all, we do a lot of fantasizing about what could happen if we did. Great ideas there.

I have written about it in the true stories section.
Typically my gf who doesn't live with me, has her nephew staying with her at the moment.
From her point of view she didn't know that he knew that she was ticklish and surprised her by tickling her sides. He then did this a few more times and has since stopped. However, not only does he know his aunt's sides are ticklish, he told me he knows she is extremely ticklish all over. Not sure how he knows that..
So you can imagine my slight frustration during this stay at home period, the thought that my girl's nephew could potentially tickle her at any time and I can't...
Well rest assured when this is soon over I am going to go over there and make up for it. :)

The only downside would be the wife walking around with practically nothing on and barefoot, as it is one hell of a distraction while I am working :typerhappy: Especially when she sits on the opposite side of the table and crosses her ankles RIGHT NEXT TO MY MONITOR well within reach. Women always know how to capture our whole attention.

Yes, my girl has realised the effect that her feet have on me and will quite often distract me with them.

I must say, the positivity on this thread does wonders on my mood :siterocks:

I hope there's no baby boom. The world doesn't need any more humans xD

Im sure I will be fighting off rhino attacks all month tho xD

That's the first thing I thought about when this lockdown started (the baby boom. Not rhinos, though that does have me thinking now...)
I think I read somewhere that divorces might spike when this is over.

“If you're lonely when you're alone, you're in bad company.” - Jean-Paul Sartre

Too bad some of us weren't quarantined at a tickle group gathering... can you imagine?

Sigh once again tonight, my gf Xu was making fun of her nephew who responded by giving her sides a little tickle.
Whilst I still sit here alone...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back