• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On Average, which gender is mroe tickllish?

On Average, which gender is more ticklish?

• Total voters

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
JUst curious about this b/c I am a lot more ticklish than my sister but my girlfriends is more ticklish than her brothers.

Most of the scientific stuff I've seen said men were more ticklish.

Years ago, I would have said females are way more ticklish. This is because I was comparing most of the females I was tickling to my own ticklishness. I have never lost a tickle fight. Later on as an observer, I saw that a lot of guys were getting their asses kicked by their girlfriends in tickle fights. They appeared a lot more ticklish than the girls.

I've seen a couple scientific studies, and the results were mixed. I think there were three indicating males were slightly more ticklish, and two indicating females were slightly more ticklish.

Honestly, I think other factors than gender play a role.

i think it depends. but yeah i think men and women are both equally ticklish.

I would have thought most women have a higher sensitivity to most things which would make them more ticklish??
Maybe its just wishful thinking!!! :D

It's most likely equal, but I think men are slightly more ticklish depending on the circumstances.

If a woman tickles me for the first time, I'm really relaxed and comfortable with it...first time female lee's are just a little more cautious. Once they get comfortable with you though I'd say it's equal.

I think that given equal opportunity, the sexes are probably similar with regards to ticklishness. However, most times (when restraints are NOT involved) men tend to get the upperhand in a physical wrestling/tickle fight, which is why it may APPEAR that the girl is more ticklish. But strap that same guy down to a bed and I think you'd get a different outcome. ;)

Maggie

Women are more ticklish because more women unconsciously place a higher value on a sense of humor and love to laugh.

All of those "scientific" studies on tickling seem to indicate that Men are more ticklish than women. Really though, it doesn't matter so much. both men and women seem to be ticklish enough to play.

as the good doctor once said

do not argue about the ticklishness of a female's skin, just tickle the living crap out of her and stop talking about it!

--Dr. Embomb

p.s.- women are more ticklish

On average, I think men and women are equally ticklish but I believe that their responses are somewhat different. Men often hold back their laughter and squirm, while women tend to laugh and giggle more readily.

hmmmm

This question requires a serious, extensive study to determine the answer. I will be happy to be the lead investigator. We will need MANY subjects however.

Any volunteers?

LOL,

Professor Tkl

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back