• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the lighter side of things: what do you enjoy doing in your normal life?

Mephistopheles

1st Level Yellow Feather
With all the drama happening right now this morning (or afternoon, in my case) I think it's time for something a bit less dramatic. What do you really like doing (apart from the fetish bit ofcourse, that's a wee bit too obvious) when you have some time off?

Me, I love riding bikes. Eventhough after 20 hours your bottom is beyond sore (numbness comes as a relief) in my opinion it's the best thing in the world.

I'm also a very keen cyclist. I also like listening to Cat Power, dreaming of girls and throwing watermelons down the hillsides of the Peaks.

I enjoy conversations, especially those multiple hour-long ones where you really connect with someone.

Oh, and video games. ;)

Studying, tennis, and video games. I kid you not- my home is packed full of books. Everyone has their addiction... mine just happens to be "how to" books. How to fix a computer. How to build something. How to make something. How to read a how to book. I even have a book titled "how to do everything". I have blown several thousand dollars in the past few years on those books.

On the upside... I know how to do a lot of different things now. 0_o

Have you got how to build an atomic bomb? Found that one on the internets some time ago, pretty accurate description.

What kind of art? Does it involve the same kind of painting as shown in the Big Lebowski?

I never saw The Big Lebowski... so I dunno!

But I like to do paintings and sketches of people, animals, and landscapes.
Nothin' special.

Taking my son to the park, going to my moms, going to the gym, going up on the blue ridge parkway..

There are some things, living in the US post-9/11, that I would imagine it best not to look up. That would be one of them. =D

I have zonealarm for my firewall, and about a week after 9/11 I popped over to see if any info was on the pentagon website (news on what was going on, damage, etc). I got pinged 185 times in 2 minutes before physically disconnecting my modem from the power outlet. =D Lesson learned there.

lol :D

It's just that I haven't got a sack of Uranium 235 in my basement, it's something I'd definitely would like to try out just for the sake of seeing if works. :D

I never saw The Big Lebowski... so I dunno!

But I like to do paintings and sketches of people, animals, and landscapes.
Nothin' special.

That painting involves racing down a cable wearing nothing but a harness attached to the cable and then flopping around with paintbrushes whilst flying over a huge piece of canvas and then calling it art. :D

Bits and bobs. Recently rediscovered a passion for painting wargame miniatures and that's... well it's a pain in the arse, but it's theraputic. I quite like kicking and punching bags as well, and angling is fun. Except when you put a spinner on your stool, forget it's there, then sit on it. That isn't fun.

Bits and bobs. Recently rediscovered a passion for painting wargame miniatures and that's... well it's a pain in the arse, but it's theraputic. I quite like kicking and punching bags as well, and angling is fun. Except when you put a spinner on your stool, forget it's there, then sit on it. That isn't fun.

So when you sit on it you're hooked, right?

BOOM BOOM.

What was worse was I had a spinner in the water, so I'm trying to reel that in slowly and calmly and I sit the fuck down on my sting silver. I had to bring the other one back in before I put the rod down to... "extricate" the other one from my arse, because if you leave them in the water too long they can sink into weeds and you lose them.

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu...and, most definitely, playing guitar!

Both activities put me in a trance! :D

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

I putter around my garden or try to teach my parrots naughty words to shock visitors.

I also just recieved some CD's that will teach me to speak Italian. I don't know why I thought this was such a good idea at the time.

Italian's always a good thing to know.

I also like to pretend I know what I'm doing in the kitchen.

I enjoy playing the guitar and drums. I'm an avid reader, and like to stay fit by working out, mountain biking, hiking, canoeing or anything involving the outdoors really.

BOOM BOOM.

What was worse was I had a spinner in the water, so I'm trying to reel that in slowly and calmly and I sit the fuck down on my sting silver. I had to bring the other one back in before I put the rod down to... "extricate" the other one from my arse, because if you leave them in the water too long they can sink into weeds and you lose them.

:D :D :D

scarred for life? :D

Viking-era combat re-enactment, always good fun. Violent, therapeutic, absolutely amazing excercise. End up all over the place doing it. Though I get some weird as hell bruises.

Swimming, sometimes. Haven't been for a while.

Walking. Not properly, just randomly around the local city and some of the countryside around there. Some really, really nice places if you know where to go.

Recently got back into wargame miniature painting as well, mostly to see if I could still do it. The experiment seems to have been a success.

Read a lot, play a few computer games. Do weird things with computers.

Also, sleeping is always fun. And cooking, if I'm in the mood... and if I get to do something involving breaking shit, it's all good :D

I love reading, but since leaving college and starting work I'm so exhausted during the work week that I spend more time than I'd like watching TV.

I love baseball, pop music and going to concerts. I have the pixies, flaming lips, super furry animals, and phish coming in the near future. So pumped.

I like to tan, surf, chat with my friends, take walks with my ipod and hang with my puppy. And, watch the trashiest TV I can find. That makes me happy.
XOXO

With all the drama happening right now this morning (or afternoon, in my case) I think it's time for something a bit less dramatic. What do you really like doing (apart from the fetish bit ofcourse, that's a wee bit too obvious) when you have some time off?

Me, I love riding bikes. Eventhough after 20 hours your bottom is beyond sore (numbness comes as a relief) in my opinion it's the best thing in the world.

I was just thinking about getting a new bike today! I haven't had a new bike in years and I'm not sure what I should even get at this point but man, I'd love to be back out on the trails! We have some gorgeous bike trails over here in Western PA.

Swimming, being outdoors, cooking, long drives while blasting corny love songs by Journey or Air Supply lol, playing volleyball and softball, watching football (Go Steelers lol), playing piano, learning guitar (not very good just yet) and my new thing that I want to do is yoga.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back