• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

On the ticklishness of significant others: a query.

method11236

TMF Master
Would you rather date someone who:

is truly not at all ticklish (imagine tickling a brick)?

OR

is quite ticklish but absolutely hates and forbids it?

-Meth

If I only had those 2 options, which is unrealistic haha, I would pick the first one, but only if she was down with being put in bondage. If not then I would have to pick neither.

Probably the latter. It would be unimportant compared to her opinion on exploring the depth of the subject by talking about it, for example.

Check this out, all you crazy tickle people,

I had a girl friend that I hung out with for maybe six years. She was not at all ticklish on any part of her body. She considered herself lucky; lots of ticklers out there you know.
But she was intrigued by my intense foot fetish for she never had known anyone with such desires. We had also grown quite fond of each other and thought of becoming engaged. Well, gradually she began to show signs of ticklishness on her feet. She began reacting to my finger strokes across the sole of her foot, began smiling and laughing. Wow, I thought I had the magic touch.

She moved away to Europe and we kind of grew apart. I met with her one more time in New York. We went to her hotel room and fooled around a bit. I began to tickle her foot and she said "I have never have been ticklish, I just acted that way to get you all crazy".
But I could'nt believe that.

As for being with someone who hates and forbids being tickled, I do it any way

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back