• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One from the LoST Heroes Club...

Great pic, but I wish that Chibi-Usa was in it as well. It's a great pic nonetheless.

That may just be the greatest tickle pic of all time.

How did the commissioned artist react to the commission? I'm just curious...:D

Actually... the artist thought the piece was a lot of fun to work on.

When I approach an artist to do a commission piece, I try to play up the silly and playful nature of the idea. We are, after all, only talking about tickling. To give you an example, here is the actual description for a commission piece that is currently being worked on:

What I had in mind is a very silly, very cute parody of our Cavewoman cutie being tickled (yes... tickled). One way to handle it would be some sort of giant prehistoric tickle plant (oh yeah... one of those) having grabbed her with its vine-like tendrils, and using its feathery leaves to tickle her all over. The other option would be for her to be getting lick tickled by a group of playful animals (sabertooth tiger cubs, baby sauropods, etc.). I'm actually going to leave the particulars of what is tickling her up to you... which would you like to do (or maybe you had another idea in mind)? The things I'm really looking for in the piece are: 1) The character is being tickled all over - feet, underarms, ribs, tummy, thighs, etc. - all the usual tickle spots. 2) The character is laughing hysterically - head tipped back, wide open mouth laughing expression, eyes squeezed shut, maybe a tear running down her face. To give you an idea of the expression, I've enclosed a jpeg graphic file for reference (see attached).

This piece is obviously a very goofy/silly idea, so please approach it with tongue firmly planted in cheek and have fun with it. I leave the layout orientation up to you, but the larger the main figure the better.

And that's it... I've found that if I don't make a being thing about it, the artist usually doesn't either. In fact, the subject for these commissions is so different from the stuff they're normally asked to do, most artists see it as a challenge, or a fun chance of pace. It's worked for me so far! :D

Hahathna

Makes sense. Most people, after all, don't think tickling is anything strange. If you don't make it sound strange, they won't think otherwise.

Actually, since I posted the question on the artist's reaction, I found Gina Biggs' web site, on which she has just posted the pic with a little commentary, where she talks about how much fun it was to do, since she rarely gets a chance to do comedy!

(Frankly, I think the tickling must also have appealed to her at least a bit, since she went at it with obvious enthusiasm, and did a really cute job of emphasizing the reactions...)

Anyway, we all owe you for obtaining these commissioned pieces. This is, as I said, perhaps the greatest single tickling picture I've ever seen. We're in your debt.

I love your club, by the way, and I look forward to the new commission you describe above!

Thank you for the kind words on both the illo and club. I'm just happy I can share them with everyone!

I'm looking forward to the Cavewoman piece too... it should really be a lot of fun!

Thanks again!

Hahathna

By the way, exactly who is this cavewoman? Is she going to be just a generic cavewoman or is she going to be a cavewoman character from a video game? I'm asking because the game Chrono Trigger had a sexy cavewoman named Ayla in it and I was wondering if she was going to be the ticklee in this cavewoman pic you're talking about.

She'll be something of a generic cavewoman based loosely on the Bud Root character Myriem from the Cavewoman indy comic. I chose the character because the artist I commissioned does a lot of really cuteillos using this character, so the tickle piece should be really cute. He also does a really cute generic space babe (50's style with the big bubble helmets) as well, so I'm hoping to a follow-up piece with him featuring her.

I hope to have the Cavewoman in time for this month's update, which I should be posting the weekend of October 20th.

Also... have a concept for you - Would you like to see the written description of the illos (like the one I posted above) and the character reference posted to the Yahoo club before the piece goes up? That way you guys can see what kind of pics will be coming in the future. Please post your responses here or on the LoST heroes club. Thanks!

Hahathna

i don`t know who those people are in the pick but i like none the less....good job

Seeing any scout other than Sailor Moon get tickled is rare enough, but when you find a pic where all the scouts are tickle tortured, then that's really rare! Whoever drew this was good! However, I have just two complaints: All the scouts should've had their upper bodies tickled, not just Sailor Mars. Not only that, I don't think Sailor Moon should be a ticklee. Other than that, I love this pic! This pic is very cute and very sexy!

yes sir

Great pic, man. Thanx so much for putting it up and reposting it!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back