• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Great Site

Seems to have looooooong videos. Unfortunately the one's Ive checked out are poorly scripted 80's style (think BIG hair) but that wouldn't be a bad thing to some people. Like I said, videos are really long. I'm impressed with the mechanics of the site...very well designed anyway. :p

edit: for the sake of the people with dial-up I must warn that what I've seen is as fake as the day is long, the bondage is weaker than Howard Stern's, and the dialogue is painful. Fortunately the faking isn't always THAT bad but there have been a few scenes so far with those ultra-fluffy feathers. :p
Ahhh...and at least in the one I'm viewing ("Giggles") there seems to be an f/m scene with nudity....male nudity that is. Be warned. :p

Last edited:
This website works in Firefox correct? I can't seem to load any videos.

Well, I got it to work, but I couldn't change the volume, and I couldn't start, stop, fast forward, rewind, or search at all. But, it's cool. You're right, those are pretty obviously faked. Ah well.

I've noticed that site before and yea, a lot of it is fake, it can be a pain to browse the videos but there are actually a few good ones on there. I tend to just move the status bar on the screen forward and back a little at a time, it takes time to load and then there you have it. Search through them (if you have time) and you'll find some cute girls and some good tickling.

Same problems as you, kunoke. No moving the video forward...no volume control...If I wanna find something fgood Ive gotta sit through the whole thing and wait and Im not that patient. :p

nessonite said:
Same problems as you, kunoke. No moving the video forward...no volume control...If I wanna find something fgood Ive gotta sit through the whole thing and wait and Im not that patient. :p

That's how I felt :p

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back