• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Of My Best Tickling Experience

SNSDMaya

It happened long time ago when I was still a rather innocent college girl. At that time, I lived in a boarding house along with some other girls around my age. None of them knew that I had a tickle fetish, because I wasn’t too open about it at that time.

One night, a total of 5 girls, including myself were gathering in my room to have a marathon of scary movies. Since it was a warm night, all of us wore thin kind of clothing (tanktop, sleeveless pjs, even lingerie), no bras, since it was also pretty late, and we had planned to call it a day after we had done with the movies.

If there's a saying, "Things aren't always going like you wanted it to", It happened to us at that time. Fortunately, in a good way (maybe even the best way for me): our plan to call it a day once the movies had finished, got ruined when one of the girl started to tickle another. What she did, somehow provoked the rest of us to join her in giving the ticklee much tougher times.

The tickling itself, was only lasted around 5 minutes, with none of the girls escaped their fate to be the next ticklee: being held down and tickled by 4 other girls. On top of that, the ticklers were also prioritizing for the spot that wasn't covered by the clothing: underarms, legs, neck, sides, feet. And if there was a hindrance in our priority, we made our way by either exposing the spot we had wanted to tickle on purpose, or went for an existing ones from the ticklee's disheveled clothing.

As if it had not been bad enough, the ticklee also got a bit of physical teasing near the end of the tickling, aside than verbal ones. Nothing too extreme at that time. At most, it was only a breast fondling, not too long nor too much, but still enough to made the ticklee's cheeks burning red although my room was air-conditioned.

I could not tell how grateful I was, for having the last turn. Maybe it's just me, but I felt like they got me longer and gave me the most intense tickling, compared than when it had been someone else's turn as a ticklee. Probably as their way of paying me back, since I had liked to tickle them A LOT, as my way to fulfill my tickle needs at that time.

Anyway, we really called it a day after they had done with me. With some of us still had our clothing unkempt, the other girls returned to their own room after thanking me for the fun times they had been having in my room. It only took a few minutes before they all had left my room, but it felt like forever to me while waiting them to do so, so that I could lock my room’s door. Again, I felt really grateful that none of them had planned/wanted to sleep in my room, because I badly needed a private time to satisfy myself.

Using the fresh memory/experience I had just obtained, I closed my night with a really satisfying orgasm which probably made my stay smiling even on my sleep.

Thank you for reading till the end, and I hope you all like it! :)

Fabulous story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Wish I had been there, even just to watch. :devil:

Glad you had an awesome time. I'm jealous of the fact I couldn't have participated, but I'm the wrong gender... :p None the less, your night ended perfectly for the fun you experienced! ;)

Glad you had an awesome time. I'm jealous of the fact I couldn't have participated, but I'm the wrong gender... :p None the less, your night ended perfectly for the fun you experienced! ;)

great story - would love to hear more stories from you with more details

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back