• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my first foot worship experiences!

pretty-feet

TMF Regular
My first story! (F/M)

It had been along and fun filled day of walking around and sight seeing in NYC with my boyfriend. We made several stops to different shops; Window shopping, sneaker shopping, and we shopped at several clothing boutiques as well. In the middle of the day, we stopped in the "Coffee Shop" near Central Park to have several Mojitos; they hit the spot on a hot sweltry day. To end our shopping adventure, we dined at a delicious resturant and filled our bellies with some tasty entrees.

After our day together, we walked several blocks back to our car and put our belongings in the trunk. I sat down in the passenger seat and took a deep breathe and enjoyed the comfort of the plush seat and closed my eyes as my boyfriend made his way through the busy and noisey streets of NYC. Once we were on the highway, I opened my eyes and we began to recap our fun day. While he was talking about the records that he had purchased in the record store, I began taking my shoes off.

As soon as I took my shoes off, I instantly felt my toes stretch and curl repeatedly to aliveate the tension and cramping that comes with walking for hours on busy NYC streets. I preceeded to put my white footie sock covered feet on his dashboard. I kept one on the dashboard I brought the other foot towards me, so that I could massage my heels, my soles, and my toes. I repeated this process to both of my feet for several minutes.

My boyfriend tried to continue his story while I was in the process of relieving the tension in my feet, but I caught his eyes wondering to my sock covered toes. I asked him if he liked my small feet and if he would mind if I took off my socks to let them "breathe?"

He bit his lip and said, "Ummm no, not at all, but I might get into an accident if you expose those yummy toes!" I giggled and leaned over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. I decided to tease him a little and give him a little show, or shall we say, "foreplay" before we got home.

I began by using my right foot to take off my left foot's sock. I inserted my toe into the sock and slowly pulled it down over my heel, sliding it down my soles, then finally gliding it off my entire foot to expose my soft and pretty pink polished toes. I wiggled them, spread them and even curled them. My toes felt free and cool out of my Nike's and soft white footie socks!

I then used my left foot to take off my right foot's sock as well. As soon as I exposed my little polished toes, I looked over my shoulder to see my boyfriends reaction, he was beside him self! he was biting his lip and telling me how much "trouble" my feet were in when we got home!

We finally got home, Before I got out of the car, I slipped my feet into some flip flops and opened the car door and we both grabbed our bags and headed into our home. As he unlocked the door and we made our way inside, we dropped the bags on the floor and began to kiss each other passionately! He took my hand led me up the stairs and we stumbled into the bed room. We decided to take a shower together and wash the day away. As the cool water showered our naked bodies we lathered each other every where we could! He also lathered my legs and my feet, toes, heels, and soles with soapy water. I wanted to make sure they were as tasty as could be for him.

We made our way out of the shower and found the bed. We continued to kiss passionately. He made his way down my body with his lips, from my lips, to my neck, to my nipples, to my belly, down my thighs, knees, ankles, and finally my delicious feet. He positioned me so that i was on my back and he was on his knees with my feet in a vulnerable position. One foot rested on his shoulder while he licked and sucked my other foot. I moaned with ecstasy and delight. He made sure to nibble on every little toe, carefully and erotically. As he worshipped one foot, i'd take my other free one and play with his nipples. He moaned with satisfaction as I used my "free foot" to explore his body.

He grabbed my feet and continued to lick them and suck them. I couldn't stop my body from squirming and letting out some giggles. It felt so good. He held on to my feet tight, because I was so overwhelmed with gratification, I began trying to pull away. But I didn't want him to stop...EVER! He continued the torture, he tickled my soles with his tongue and gently bit my heels. As he glided his tongue back up my soles to lick in between my individual toes, one by one, my body quivered and I felt my body lose control, I climaxed and I let out a scream of pleasure!

Last edited:
A note: you have F/M which means that the female is tickling the male. Since it was your boyfriend tickling you, you need to put M/F.

Cute story otherwise :)

This is by far my most favorite story, cause i'm the guy in the story lol:evilha:

This is by far my most favorite story, cause i'm the guy in the story lol:evilha:
Nice story indeed! Anything come of it? It would be nice I think to hear your take of the story.
It's really to bad that she hasn't posted since 05-04-2009.

Yes thank you...my take was it was a hell of a good day...i remember taking a shower with her...and then collapsing on the bed and going to town on her sexy latina feet...i tickled them and licked them sucking on her little toes which she kept her feet immaculate...She's my ex now and still ask her to hang out till this day, man i miss those sexy feets ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back