• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the best "Life Advice" posts I've ever seen on reddit

PlayfulCarbonara

TMF Expert
http://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/selnf/do_sites_like_fling_or_adult_friend_finder/c4dotcp

This part, so far, has been my favorite. A personal pet peeve when I hear people say it.

Or another: friendzone. Friendzone. The most ridiculous and sexist concept I have ever heard of. Yes, it's now applied in both directions, but traditionally it is that a woman "puts" a "nice" guy in the friendzone. The poor fellow. She is so hot and he likes her so much. And he does nice things for her. Why doesn't she love him for the things he does? Why is she so cruel? Well, it's because he is an idiot. He believes that you can buy attraction. Do you fall in love with a girl just because she occasionally helps you out? Of course not. You fall in love because of looks and character and her behaviour and likely because of a well formed personality. She is an interesting person, that's why you feel attracted to her, why you want to spend time with her. And, sure, some women might more or less consciously exploit that. But that doesn't change the matter:

If you believe that somebody else ought to love you because you do something nice for them; if you believe that somebody else needs to feel a certain way because of things you do - then you are an idiot. If you are unhappily in the friendzone - you are an idiot, plain and simple. Deal with it, accept that you have a good friend, and move on. Or try and take the relationship to a new level. But don't whine how cruel the girl is because she doesn't let you hump her even when you fix her computer.

LOL. Does anyone place the blame on the girl for putting guys in the friend zone? Geez. Those guys are the worst. They deserve to be taken advantage of if they give a non romantic female friend preferential treatment because he finds her attractive over his true friends. The thought of one of these guys whining is pretty funny.

But not as funny as said girl crying about how all guys are jerks and she wishes she could meet a nice one. Especially when the nice guys(while not genuine) are within her league and the guys she goes after are simply in too high demand to settle down with her.

Oh well, this natural order of things works in my favor.

GQ

I think the phenomenon of being in love with someone who thinks of you as a friend has been around forever. The word "friendzone" just got invented because people are too illiterate to know what "unrequited" means.

LOL. Does anyone place the blame on the girl for putting guys in the friend zone? Geez. Those guys are the worst. They deserve to be taken advantage of if they give a non romantic female friend preferential treatment because he finds her attractive over his true friends. The thought of one of these guys whining is pretty funny.

But not as funny as said girl crying about how all guys are jerks and she wishes she could meet a nice one. Especially when the nice guys(while not genuine) are within her league and the guys she goes after are simply in too high demand to settle down with her.

Oh well, this natural order of things works in my favor.

GQ

Huh. I never thought of it that way but that's the best way I've heard it put. The natural order of things. I like that. :)

I think the phenomenon of being in love with someone who thinks of you as a friend has been around forever. The word "friendzone" just got invented because people are too illiterate to know what "unrequited" means.

wut u mean ilierat? im frum teh internet and i now big wurds lyke lolcopter but i hav nvr herd of dat wurd b4.

My God spelling like shit is hard work.

But don't whine how cruel the girl is because she doesn't let you hump her even when you fix her computer.

Personally, I'd never fix a woman's computer unless she tied me up and tickled me to within an inch of my sanity...:)

Actually, I've fixed a number of peoples' computers over the years, people of both sexes, and the greatest satisfaction I've gotten from that was watching their faces light up when they realized that their machines were no longer hosed.

The word "friendzone" just got invented because people are too illiterate to know what "unrequited" means.

Thanks to America's present-day public education system, most people probably think "unrequited" is a word used to describe a low-tar cigarette!

What's even funnier about that scenario is if the guy waits 10-15 years she'll come around but by then the "nice guy" will be after her younger sister instead. Guys in the "friend zone", age gracefully and get yourself a decent career and your value will skyrocket, on the other hand only a few of the women you thought were attractive in their early 20's still will be a few years later. Again, the system regains equilibrium...guys that can't get dates when they're younger get plenty when they're older, girls that never had to pay for a dinner or buy a drink are suddenly alone on Friday nights. Order.

GQ

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back