• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Only a few more days to nominate for Golden Feather awards

As most of you old timers already know we were on hiatus for like 15 years and just started backup over the last 6 months.
(Now you youngins know too lol)

We were always big contributors to the TMF and tried to support this board as much as we could.
One thing back in the day that was always an important event was the Golden Feather Awards
We proudly promote that we won 3 years in a row back in the day. (see our sig below)

PLEASE go nominate your favorite videos/company/website/artist/writer etc etc
It's one of the really great things about the TMF that helps highlight our community!

Nominate someone for the golden feather awards right now!

One thing back in the day that was always an important event was the Golden Feather Awards
We proudly promote that we won 3 years in a row back in the day.

We're really honored that James Darke nominated us for Tickle Tyler as a hall of fame video this year
and lol, Domina Skye nominated me for pioneer award, which reeks of nepotism, so please second it if you think I'm worthy!

It used to be such a big thing on the board :(

The forum is now infested with genz and millennials. They don't have the attention span for anything that doesn't provide instant gratification.

Shakes cane

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back