• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

••• New Tickle Torture Book •••

Just ordered my copy, thanks Firebrand!

Bella

It's M/M tickling, therefore it's not my cup of tea. But I'm amazed that such a book about tickle torture gets sold through amazon!

Anyway, thanks for the hint! :cool:

the author posted on here telling us all about it. Twice. both times the general response was "this isn't an m/m site." Anyway, this guy's stuff is GREAT.

the author posted on here telling us all about it. Twice. both times the general response was "this isn't an m/m site." Anyway, this guy's stuff is GREAT.

This site is for ALL tickling orientations. And I found a chapter from the book on a site I found thru Google-this is indeed a wonderful author :cool:

Bella

I saw that

when i was looking up prices of Erotic Tickling Book, but I thought that whole book was geered more towrads M/M?

wow!

I checked out that link you sent and holy cow! I want to get this book really bad now! lol I got turned on just thinking about it...I'm SO bad! :devil:

As some of you know, I'm very into tickling the male flesh and take perverse pleasure in their "pain" hehehe

I think I'll have something in common with the captors in the story but also something in common with the prisoners...

I'll have to pick it up! Thanks for sharing!

wow!

such a book really exists?? or am i just imagining it?

um....yeah, that's a deffinate twenty bucks im going to be spending in the near future...

now to figure out how to buy it w/o dear sweet mommy knowing...she DOES see my credit card bill every month....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

~clair ;)

tklgal226 said:
wow!

such a book really exists?? or am i just imagining it?

um....yeah, that's a deffinate twenty bucks im going to be spending in the near future...

now to figure out how to buy it w/o dear sweet mommy knowing...she DOES see my credit card bill every month....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

~clair ;)

Well if that isn't just the biggest pain in the ass, LOL! :p Don't worry Clair, I'm sure you'll find a way ;)

oooooo, good idea, thanks sean!

now does anyone know if they send stuff discretely, or is it like, in clear bubble wrap or something like that? anyone ever ordered from amazon.com before?

~clair ;)

I'm from Massachusetts, which seems to be in the same area as you. If there is any way I can help, let me know. E-mail me at SilverKlipz @ comcast.net

-=B-=

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back