• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ooohh, my tummy hurts!

kered

Verified
Turkey, homemade noodles and gravy, sweet potatoes. homemade bread, greenbean cassarole, waldorf salad, with pumpkin pie, cherry pie, and pecan pie.....with whipped cream. I think I went too far again!

Anybody else?

I'm working on my favorite seven course meal,a pizza and a six pack.:blaugh:

i cooked my turkey yesterday as my family decided to go out to dine this thanksgiving, so between that and yesterdays leftovers, i am , as they say, "all hit up" . i have been able to resist the "turkey coma" thus far, but i know its got to be on the way soon.........happy thanksgiving TMF!

p.s. hey bugman, at least you are getting all the major food groups in that meal......malt, barley, yeast and hops!

Turkey, homemade noodles and gravy, sweet potatoes. homemade bread, greenbean cassarole, waldorf salad, with pumpkin pie, cherry pie, and pecan pie.....with whipped cream. I think I went too far again!

Anybody else?

Well of course, we both seem to have a repeat pattern there my friend!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anybody else?

BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPP!!!!

`Scuse me!

Yeah,I`m FULL!!!!!:happyfloa:smilestar:zzzzz:

p.s. hey bugman, at least you are getting all the major food groups in that meal......malt, barley, yeast and hops!

You forgot an important one Blue.Grease!!:manicd:

Anybody else?

The first thing I did after eating dinner was take a nap. Why does that always happen after Thanksgiving?
I feel really full. I feel like a stuffed Turkey!!

Turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, biscuits. Didn't go all out this T-Day but the point is to get full...and a 22lb bird will do that, even with five people 'round the table.

Turkey, Pot Roast, potatoes, green bean casserole, stuffing, coffee cake, cookies (several kinds) much soda, A Reese's peanut butter cup, and hot tea. It makes me a bit uneasy just to read it. Luckily, I didn't get sick. I was just very full. I actually had a very nice Thanksgiving, at my cousins house, with my mom, and about six cousins.
From reading the thread, it sounds like many people had much to eat. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Mitch

Lots of turkey and mashed potatoes, yes yes. The stomach took it all with no complaints. Alas, the four pieces of pie afterwards did not go over so well. :D

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back