• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oooooooh! Toys!

Myriads

Tzar of the TMF
<center>
genie.jpg
</center><br>

A Gift from the Genie of Cool Stuff: He bids you to GO! <br>

"You know you want it....."

Nice, but...

I'm waiting on the telepathic interface myself..lol. Q

Interesting! I always wanted to know what an Arabian character keyboard looks like... :p

Wow!

What will they coome up with next? I only have one question. When we're sitting with our fingers resting on the "keyboard" thinking of a response (or waiting for someone else to respond), I wonder if it reads that as contact. Or what about someone with unusually large hands that take up more room? And don't your fingers get in the way of the projection? What about having your cup of coffee, soda, etc. right next to the keyboard? What about....

Oh never mind! LOL Neat idea!

Ann

You guys are getting there...

...we'll be in touch.:D

That is SO cool!

With the work I'm involved in I've seen lots of tricky toys like that as well. We have homes set up that you can program to have specific lights on, turn on the bath water and have the tub 3/4 full, turn on the heater, and preheat the oven, water the lawn and you can do it all from your car, your laptop or your cell phone or a home computer.

Hi Tech is SO awesome!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back