• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Open complaint to all video producers (re: tickle tools/interviews)

Wow, thanks everyone, and especially the producers who understand exactly what this was in the spirit of.

I'm not saying don't use tools (I agree, sometimes the tools work amazing!), I'm saying (as a person who buys ALOT of clips, from EVERYONE) that they are being a bit overused these days.

And I've totally seen girls go crazy once it gets used, I'm all for that.

For the record, I've seen mostly people agreeing with me, plus messages I've gotten in my inbox, so I'm starting to think that I'm not in the minority.

Banshee, happy new year, darling.

I am totally with nontkl on this one! I mean, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to find a clip that has a considerable amount of finger-tickling in it, they all use damn tools most of the time! What's up, too lazy to move your own fingers or what!?

Wow, thanks everyone, and especially the producers who understand exactly what this was in the spirit of.

I'm not saying don't use tools (I agree, sometimes the tools work amazing!), I'm saying (as a person who buys ALOT of clips, from EVERYONE) that they are being a bit overused these days.

And I've totally seen girls go crazy once it gets used, I'm all for that.

For the record, I've seen mostly people agreeing with me, plus messages I've gotten in my inbox, so I'm starting to think that I'm not in the minority.

Banshee, happy new year, darling.

I believe that though there is no data to support your assertion of an 'out of control' over-use of tickling tools, your sense that they are over-used is itself conceivable based solely on the level of a personal like or dislike for their use.

Besides being a producer, I buy a lot of this material myself from a wide range of producers (and always have). And my finding is that of the producers who use tools for tickling, lots of their clips have no tickle tools. Of the clips that have tickle tools, the portion of the clip in which the tickle tool is used is generally relatively small compared to the portion in which no tickle tool is used.

So what I'm saying is that saying passionately that there is a problem doesn't spotlight a problem. It simply spotlights your opinion - which is fair and appreciated.

For any person reading this thread who truly prefers seeing tickle video clips without any use of tickle tools, your point will seem on the mark. It's how humans are built, but it doesn't create data or facts.

JD

Tools are indeed over used. they should be used from time to time, especially if that's what really destroys the lee. But fingahs are definitely better. And they don't have an annoying noise that interferes with the laughter.

A tool that isn't used all that much that should be used more is the good ole feather. Strangely I think it should be used on models that are barely ticklish. Why? Visual impact. Watching a feather do it's work is hot. Even if she's not busting up laughing, it generally gets some reaction, even if it's only a pleasurable one that causes the occasional gasp. That's more reaction than a weakly ticklish model is going to give with fingers or anything else. It turns it into a tease video which, while it may not be as awesome as non-stop hysterics, is at least salvageable in terms of time money, and sometimes those are super-hot to watch. At least in shorter clips. These videos should just mention in the description that it's more erotic teasing using feather tickles than it is a straight up tickling video.

All that said, a tool I have used in a video, and in non-filmed sessions is a plastic fork. It has a decent visual impact, is versatile, if the model is good and ticklish, it works great, and it is QUIET. No interference with the laughter. And you can tickle genitals with it if you're careful. Don't think that'd work with a Sonicare.

Christopher

First off, thanks to all the producers who create all the great clips, I am a fan of so many companies, and so I want to make two complaints about some trends in tickle clips these days.....

1.) ENOUGH WITH THE TOOLS ALREADY!!

You know, I realize it's a matter of preference. I know, ultimately, it's all about getting the reaction you want, whether that's a quiet giggle and some squirming or hysterical screaming. I get that. But tickling to me is all about the connection between the 'ler and the 'lee. Adding tools in there adds a layer of separation, where I feel more like an object than I do a person who enjoys a good scritch 'n' giggle.

So I agree with this here. Fingers, tongues and raspberries are devilish! And I think it allows for way more creativity and use than any of these other objects that are used. Feathers are cool and I'd like to try (it hasn't worked for me in the past, but have never tried a hard feather either), but if I don't feel that close connection to a person, the tickling sucks.

2.) I LOVE interviews. Almost as much, if not as much, as actual tickling, I LOVE hearing tickle talk. Unfortunately, most interviews I think miss what's sexy about it! obviously, asking a question like are you ticklish, how ticklish, where are you ticklish, do you like it/hate it......right on. No prob. And other little questions about who they are, what music they like, whatever, I like a little of that, get to know the girl.

But I just want to yell this from a mountain top......IT'S NOT ABOUT HEARING ABOUT HOW THEY WERE TICKLED WHEN THEY WERE A CHILD!!!

I. love. this. Why? Because it's important to remember that the 'lee is a person. Not a laughing bag. Thank you. Thank you for saying this!

Also, yeah, the whole tickling as a child thing. Never got that one much either. I'll never, ever judge someone's interests -- that makes me a holy-shit-hypocrit -- but if I could have my personal preference, make the 'lee a person. Because he/she is. ;)

Another Point

I also hate the use of tools because I have a fetish for womens hands and love to watch them tickling someone. If its an M/F video I don,t care. If tools get the best reaction, go for it. I never buy a M/F one unless I am sure the lee is REALLY outstanding. If the female ler in a F/F or F/M one is really good and knows what she is doing, I will like it even if the lee is lousy. I can turn off the sound and still enjoy it. But of course the laughter of the lee is still the most important part of any video.

It's a stupid ass phrase used by tools. Any letter in a public forum is by definition Open, therefore the term "open" is not needed.

This is very rude and unnecessary, and honestly a touch bizarre. Why such a violent reaction to the term "open letter?" It's not an offensive phrase in the least. I'd chill out on the 'roids and get some more sleep if I were you Banshee.

I agree with Tidas. You didn't need to display your douchacity so much, Banshee.

I agree with the OP - I believe that "tickle-tools," as it were, are a bit over-used.

No offense to anyone, I do prefer fingers and fingernails. The finger is better than the hairbrush and the fingernail is better than the feather. I do prefer the variety coming from the interaction, the teasing, between the tickler and the ticklee instead of from changing tools.

Very seldom do I see much of a difference in reactions when tools like a toothbrush or a hairbrush are used. Nevertheless, they're pulled out, by mindless rote. Gets old.

I'm with Nontkl all the way. Time for imaginations to blossom.

I love the feel of fingers and/or feathers. Never felt the toothbrush nor the hairbrush. Actually, I personally don't see how either of those could actually tickle someone. Wouldn't it just scratch or tear at the skin?

...I personally don't see how either of those could actually tickle someone. Wouldn't it just scratch or tear at the skin?

If this is an underlying idea with those who are not interested in seeing brushes used for tickling, then that would explain a whole lot to me.

(1) While dating an older woman many years ago, I had just returned from a long business trip. From the time she picked me up at the airport until we got home, she kept telling me she found a great present for me. When we got home, she gave me my present - a hair brush. Not yet getting it and showing her my bewilderment, she told me, "it tickles my feet like hell even when I do it". So being the hot blooded tickle sadist that I am, I returned the favor by tying her up and teaching myself how to tickle with a hair brush. I had never seen her thrash, jerk, spaz and howl like that before.

(2) While shooting Ticklish Interview Competition, I had just finished tying Lexi Katt spread eagle to the bed posts and mentioned that we will use the lotion and hair brush on her feet. She had never had this before and wasn't very impressed until I drew her attention to the fact that Scarlett was obviously afraid of this by the way she was holding herself and sitting very quietly in the corner. Scarlett told her that when I first told her I was going to use the hairbrush on her, she was very confident that it would be ok, but that she was very wrong. Scarlett and every model I've ever used the hair brush on truly respect the intense tickle power of a skillful, hairbrush wielding tickle sadist.

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=800&height=500&enablejs=true&file=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/c0c03b6083071dd09caf4591f2eb1925.xml?random=iqwb0&image=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/ticklish_interview/_thumbs/IntComp-Sc4-LexiSpreadEagle-TK-HD-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=800 height=500 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

As say all of this to say this - the fact that someone thinks that hair brush is not highly effective in extracting the most intense tickle reactions has no impact on the reality that it does in-fact extract them dam well.

Here is another clip showing the dominatrix baunfire tied and tickled. The hairbrush tickling was so intense that I am having difficulty getting her to come back for a shoot.

<embed id='seyretp' name='seyretp' src='http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/player.swf' flashvars='width=800&height=500&enablejs=true&file=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/cache/pro/localfile/7e784ec53b054554675a52978b77827a.xml?random=k5ano&image=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/seyretfiles/localvideos/itt2/_thumbs/ITT2D-BaunfireHogtieTickle1-HD-2010-800.jpg&autostart=false&logo=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/logo.png&skin=http://www.veryticklishgirls.com/components/com_seyret/localplayer/skins/seyret_default1.swf&repeat=false&fullscreen=true' width=800 height=500 allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' wmode='transparent' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' /></embed>

You state that you "personally don't see how...". I live it.

Hairbrushes are like death and taxes. They don't require you to believe in them for them to be effective.

JD

Hairbrushes do indeed tickle badly, but I still don't like to see them! :)

Well, thanks for walking me through that and for the 2 videos, Jmsdarke. I guess I'll have to try and get one of my girls to use their hairbrush on my ticklish 12s...then I'll get back to you and explain in details whether or not they worked on my feet.

Hairbrushes do indeed tickle badly, but I still don't like to see them! :)

Thank you, exactly.

Part of it is the aesthetic of obscuring the foot, perhaps a smaller brush, like a pedicure brush (which girls are always reporting tickles them) is the answer.

What I want in a video and in real life is totally different, I've found. I've used tickle tools, myself, I even have an electric toothbrush waiting for some rainy day! But I'm not driven to view this in a video. Who can explain this other than it's what appears sexy on the screen, and a person sensually and deliberately touching the other person, tickling them, looks hotter (to me) than a person rigorously sawing away and blocking the tickled area.

One more time, with feeling, I'm not against tickle tools. I'm against their overuse.

I went and checked out a bunch of previews in the Video section, and every one of them had brushes and toothbrushes.

I just got a potentially amazing clip, with a GORGEOUS ticklee, with gorgeous soles......the whole clip was brush, and toothbrushes, with two quick (about 10 seconds) of finger tickling. Worse, the finger tickling was what got her the worse, around her toes, but the tickler was inept, and just went back to sawing away on her foot with a big oversized hairbrush. It wasn't sexy. It WAS frustrating, though.

Yeah, I also skip through the tool sequences too, except for the feather, until they turn it the wrong way round and use the point, that looks more painful than anything.

Question

Let me ask this of the no-tools folks: if a lovely 'lee is only a bit sensitive to fingernails and fingertips but her ticklish reactions go through the roof if a good stiff implement is used, like a rubber-tipped hairbrush or the pointy end of a feather, would you still prefer fingers only because it's a better visual for you, or is it all about what gets the best reaction?

This is a purely curious question, frankly as a 'ler and a producer I'll always use whatever I know gets the best reaction and that can be long nails or a plastic french fry (don't ask ;) ); for every person that hates the hairbrush there's someone who loves it, and for everyone who loves fingernails there's a guy who thinks all fingernail tickling must be too light and therefore fake. You simply cannot please everyone every time :)

Let me ask this of the no-tools folks: if a lovely 'lee is only a bit sensitive to fingernails and fingertips but her ticklish reactions go through the roof if a good stiff implement is used, like a rubber-tipped hairbrush or the pointy end of a feather, would you still prefer fingers only because it's a better visual for you, or is it all about what gets the best reaction?)

OK Bella, since I wrote I do prefer fingers and fingernails I suppose I should replay your question.
If you model is only going to laugh with tools, use them. If you ticklee is sensitive to fingers and fingernails I do prefer them, intense tickling is the name of the game.
But as I wrote above, the interaction between the tickler and the ticklee, at least for me is half of the show. I bought your clip, that one in which your tickle somebody for your local dungeon, and another more recent in which you tickle the feet of a model on a bed. And the reason I bought from you is your teasing, your conversation your interaction your totally crazy comments, your "show" so to speak, and if the ticklee plays along, better. When you offer something I look for that in your product.
Mechanical tickling, for the sake of it is like Indian food without spices. Another tickler that gives a great "show" with its interaction with the ticklee is C.Carter.

nontkl- I completely agree. Tools used to be used once in a while in clips near the end. Whereas now they are always used. Fingers are rarely used now and that's what I like to see. Fingers are the best tools to use. We need more of this!!!

nontkl- I completely agree. Tools used to be used once in a while in clips near the end. Whereas now they are always used. Fingers are rarely used now and that's what I like to see. Fingers are the best tools to use. We need more of this!!!

Thank you, buddy, exactly. They used to be used a bit, towards the end. Exactly.

Bella Rissa, who I have to say, is one of the great ticklers of all time, and who I never have a problem with, holy christmas, I LOVE you Bella Rissa, I have to say, I agree! if the girl is ONLY sensitive to the brush, use it! But when I get a clip (and this is becoming more and more common) and half of it (or more) is some big silver hairbrush (use a pink one!!) stabbing into some girl's foot bottoms well....then I have to start a thread on the TMF!!

I have to say, this is mostly directed a video producers who don't have the tickle fetish themselves, but have gotten into the game. Some of these producers turn into great companies as they go on and learn. I won't name names. I'm all for more companies. But a tickler like Bella, or James Darke, or the TMJ guy (and many others), this new Tickleshow guy...usually these people know what they're doing! Because they understand it themselves! And maybe I just haven't seen the right clips but I seldom have a problem with when they use a brush, because it's not out of proportion with the rest of the clip. And yes, I understand, a girl gets tickled out, you bring in the brush to up the ante. I'm all for that.

Virtually all those who are in defense of the tools seem to be video producers, whereas I see an awful lot of people chiming in agreement that it could be done a little less (not "outlawed"!). The subject of this thread doesn't say "ban all tickle tools" so I'd think that anyone who was ardently pro-tickle tools would chime in (and at least one has). I agree with Bella Rissa who says that there are those who probably fetishize the tools. These people should have material, absolutely.

But once again, it's getting like every clip, as if those people outnumber the rest of us! We can just do with a little less of it, do it like y'all used to it, which is either out of desperate necessity (the girl isn't laughing), or towards the end.....towards the end, not the whole last half!!!! Or the full clip! Like I said, I saw a clip recently that had, literally, about 10 to 15 seconds of finger tickling.....and it was working!!!!!! In fact, in this clip, it was working great!

Once in a while I even see a look on the face of the models like, this is sexy? I mean, I'd think a model can possibly, sometimes, understand the sensual turn-on of someone touching them all over and finding their tickle spots.......but when someone starts waving a hairbrush in front of the camera, all tantalizing, like in itself the brush is a turn on.....I mean, part of it is simply the way it's presented! There's a preview right now where it's supposed to be an alien abduction, and the producer obviously invented a bunch of tickling machines......totally cool! Imaginative! Go for it!

I love the TMF, this is what's great about the TMF!

(the interview stuff, man, that's just as important!) (oh man, and faking the foot tickling with the close up on the foot while you're really tickling her legs or sides)

Last edited:
Also, this might relate, I'm often disappointed when I click on what is titled a "foot tickling" video and it's mostly "foot worship" which doesn't do it for me, I have no problem with "foot worshippers" I just wish people would call it what it actually is.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back