• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Orgasm from being TICKLED....

eric33

TMF Regular
Yeah, just me tossing another log on the fire ,...was checking out the web , and came across this woman,s startling discover about herself ,..her new BF has a tickle fetish,..she went on to say " he tied my feet and tickled them ,..and out of the blue i had an orgasm...is this common ? "...she asked ,..Now here is a response from a Vanilla i,ll call Mr. Know it all....

"fact is that you are not ticklish ...no one is .... ticklish is in your head ..it is deep rooted in your psychic but none the less only in your head ... fact is you cannot tickle your self ..try it ...well if your touching does not tickle then someone else touching does not tickle ... once you realize this it is very easy to control the ticklish reflex ...then you can allow it only when you want it ... ...I can only be ticklish if I am in that playful mood and allow it ..other wise you can tickle me all you want with no effect ... but before I reasoned that because I cannot tickle myself it must not be real ..I thought I could not stand for my feet to be touched"

In a nut shell her response was ,.." tell my feet that they aren't ticklish...i was tickled silly ,.."

Personally i think the guy is full of crap,.and that another ticklee joins the ranks,..to quote a fellow TMF er..."Tickle them and they will cum,..oops i mean come "...

LOL, there is an amazing amount of bullshit in a single answer! :)

Totally...it wouldn't have bothered me that much except for one small thing he said...." the fact is "...well if it,s a fact i wish he would have posted his " factual " source/,s ...either there aren't any or he didn't have time ,.. too busy going around telling ticklish people "..you are not ticklish ,..it,s all in your mind ".,..

Self-appointed experts often know little or nothing. This columnist seems to know about that much about tickling.

But congratulations to the woman who can orgasm from having her feet tickled. :couch:

Whoever said "The fact is you are not ticklish, no one is" is, in my view, completely ignorant of about a high 90's percentage of the population. The fact is, in my experience, based on what I've participated in, seen, and heard on this forum, the majority of people are at least ticklish to some degree.

This might be the first time I have seen such a statement. I have to wonder what the person who made it was thinking.

Mitch

Whoever says 'No one is ticklish' needs to be tied up and subjected to about an hour of it. I think 90% of the time they will discover within the first five minutes just how ticklish they really are. :devil:

I think he was qouting my sig

YA i was quoting your sig...as i was writing it i couldn't help but think of the woman who was caught off guard by a foot tickling orgasm,..so i misspelled come,...i just left it ,..it seems to fit the situation.

well tickling can produce a woman to have an orgasm i have a lady who can get off just from being tickled.

I've had two women orgasm from my tickling them--without genital contact.

Great repost rhiannon.....i can smell the bullshit from here...lol.....and amen 2 the lady who can orgasm from just being tickled....does anyone have her number ??? lol..just kidding:rotate:

Great repost rhiannon.....i can smell the bullshit from here...lol.....and amen 2 the lady who can orgasm from just being tickled....does anyone have her number ??? lol..just kidding:rotate:

You already have it :p

hahahah no comment on this one, I don't fall in that category, not yet anyway lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back