• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Original Song, Where Are You Ticklish?

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
I just finished this song and wanted to share it with everyone. I could only upload it as a WMV even though it is only audio. I couldn't figure out how to attach it as an MP3, and WAV was far too large. The picture at the begining is just to make the file a WMV. I guess i'm not that good at this sorta thing.

I would highly appreciate any critique or advice on the song.

Thanks!

Last edited:
here's what i felt it needed..check it out :)

Good!

Hi threedimaxofmym,

Nice track. I do not like the speech synthesizer that much but I love what you did with the laughing samples. Thanks for posting :wavingguy

Hey dskodj,

you really made a phat remix. Sort of pimped the original. I like your drum patterns.

Bravo

That's pretty sweet. Even when I posted it I knew there was something missing but I couldn't put my finger on it. Definitely a sweet remix. I feel like I'm Daft Punk and you just Kanye West(ed) that track and made it funky cool and fresh.

BTW. You definitely got that "we're gonna have fun" from Delicious! Dr. Demento? Hahaha. That's Awesome.

Thanks again for your support and your awesome remix. This is going into my library.

you just Kanye West(ed) it.

oh god please dont insult me by comparing me to kanye the clown LOL

but im glad you liked it :) i just pretty much played more tracks on the synth and a little very small guitar mini riff to add to the 3rd half to give that extra edge and strength. soon as i heard what you laid down all these ideas came into my head and i went for it.

and yes you got it...good old Jim Backus (aka "Mr Magoo") with "Delicious" is what I shoved in the intro LOL!

Sorry

Didn't mean to insult you with the Kanye joke (I hate him just as much). I have a few more ideas for some tracks using the concept of laughter as a backbeat of sorts. if I have any other ideas would you like me to send them to you so you can revamp them with the things you do?

Didn't mean to insult you with the Kanye joke (I hate him just as much). I have a few more ideas for some tracks using the concept of laughter as a backbeat of sorts. if I have any other ideas would you like me to send them to you so you can revamp them with the things you do?

most def man, my creativity has been flowing strong lately as i been involved with a few different projects of my own in the past few months, so id def be happy to help you in turning out some more good grooves :ignite:

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back