• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Origins of tickle fetish in ticklees

Well...
as a bloke, when I'm the ticklee, I can honestly say that my love of it (since forever) is simply because I love how it feels, the sensation of it plus it has a fantastic side effect. It just feels nice :)

As for the book in question... well, doubtless it was written as an opinion based upon research done by the author. Of course it will generalise and be about certain topics, otherwise it would a) not exist at all or b) be ridiculously long, something on the order of at least a billion pages :D

What is disturbing to me is that it is trying to prove the stereotypes that I thought we had come so far from leaving, but apparently according to your book we should still be in the 1950s where men are dominant and women submissive. Furthermore it's assumption that we all need perfect harmony and it's solution to that is false. Yes one needs balance in life, but balance does not come from actual physical self.

I do not think this justifies at all why certain people are into tickling and others not. And furthermore, how is dominant vs submissive allow people an explanation about tickling. Our urges can not be explained at this time. Maybe someday they will find a gene for why so many of us have this desire, but as of right now there is no conclusion scientific data that I have ever scene. Besides many people realize they have the urge but do not accept it. Just look at how many members here are lurkers.

Furthermore, for many people tickling is not a sexual entity at all. Your assumption that it is and that people even want it to be is annoying.

Dude, you read a book and that was it. This book is trash and you are following it like it's the be all and end all. If you are that interested in understanding the human psyche go study psychology and talk to real people instead of worshiping some book.

Seriously, I'm sorry you may have not yet experienced what tickling actually is, but once you do I hope it ends up being different then what your little book has told you.

LOL. It's just a THEORY. I stated that above and asked for your opinions to see what others thought. I'm not taking as law. And the book is not trash. Just meant to bring up solid debate. Hearing other peoples solid arguments allows one to further augment their view of reality to include the view points of others. Simple. I'm looking at the threads here and no offense but "lets tickle april o'neal" "mystery feet" "does the word tickle effect you" what? I just wanted to start a little discussion as to why we are.

And as for not "actually experiencing what tickling is?". Come on? Did I say that? What a joke. I admit, i'm not into as much as when I was younger. My sexual taste have.....matured. But when I did crave it more than sex I enjoyed it at the expense of some awesome girl friends. Lol

But i'll go with your "our urges can't be explained at this time" too.

Relax. It's not that serious. If someone got something out of my post great! If it solidifies previously held notions great too. I'm not offended when people disagree. It's far more fun if they do! I do however get offended when the attacks start to try get personal.

GQ

^Agreed. It's just a debate. And it probably wasn't supposed to turn into a heated debate, just supposed to be an opportunity to exchange ideas. Not just shoot them down, or be rude. This thread is one of the more interesting threads posted in awhile. I like finding out a few theories out as to why we tick (doesn't matter if they're right or wrong, they are just theories). Some of you have made it very clear that you don't agree with or like what the author has to say, and with all due respect, we get it...it's clear, you don't agree. But it still is a very good topic, much better than the above stated threads that are average topics at best. :)

The masculine/feminine continuum reminded me so much of this scene from Donnie Darko that I had to go seek it out. I think this sums up my feelings on the subject, more or less :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tFoJ6XNeKOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tFoJ6XNeKOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back